SSN: David O'Leary 'no longer in contention' for NUFC job

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

- DOL no longer in contention

- Hughton continues until JFK doctors note runs out

- JFK is given managers job

It's not that great though, the fact we were negotiating in the first place means the takeover isn't any nearer and now we're just gonna get an even worse manager or maybe Hughton will stay on!

I'd honestly rather keep Hughton than have O'Leary here. Actually, I'd sooner take Ossie Ardiles than O'Leary!

:clap:

You're both mad.  We've never won a game with Hughton in charge, him being in charge for only 9 games last season got us relegated for fuck sake, he's the anti manager and made Kinnear look top class :weep:

It's not that great though, the fact we were negotiating in the first place means the takeover isn't any nearer and now we're just gonna get an even worse manager or maybe Hughton will stay on!

I'd honestly rather keep Hughton than have O'Leary here. Actually, I'd sooner take Ossie Ardiles than O'Leary!

You're both mad.  We've never won a game with Hughton in charge, him being in charge for only 9 games last season got us relegated for f*** sake, he's the anti manager and made Kinnear look top class :weep:

Wrong, we beat West Brom.

SSN Breaking news:

Don't believe anything we say as we now as much as you, we just have fancy travel budgets so we can stand in front of Stadiums making you think we know, when really we just check the BBC webiste every 2 mins and use Tribalfootball for our rumours.

They tend to get pretty good info tbh, given that David Craig is lodged firmly up Derek Llambias' arse.

You're both mad.  We've never won a game with Hughton in charge, him being in charge for only 9 games last season got us relegated for f*** sake, he's the anti manager and made Kinnear look top class :weep:

Wrong, we beat West Brom.

I'm well aware he sat in the dugout during that match.  But given the situation I've never given him credit for that win.

SSN Breaking news:

Don't believe anything we say as we now as much as you, we just have fancy travel budgets so we can stand in front of Stadiums making you think we know, when really we just check the BBC webiste every 2 mins and use Tribalfootball for our rumours.

They tend to get pretty good info tbh, given that David Craig is lodged firmly up Derek Llambias' arse.

They don't really need good info tbh. I'm sure most of us knew this was bulshit from the start, and whichever names are bandied about it will come back to good old Joe in the end.

SSN Breaking news:

They don't really need good info tbh. I'm sure most of us knew this was bulshit from the start, and whichever names are bandied about it will come back to good old Joe in the end.

If it was bullshit from the start, why would anyone word it 'no longer in contention'? Wouldn't 'never been approached' be more suitable?

So any manager you says I will need a,b,c to do the job and be successful gets turned down.  Any one why says I will bend over and get f***ed week by week gets the job.

I think you you've got the recruitment strategy nailed on here.

SSN Breaking news:

If it was bullshit from the start, why would anyone word it 'no longer in contention'? Wouldn't 'never been approached' be more suitable?

Covers their own backs for running with the O'Leary story in the first place.

SSN Breaking news:

Covers the medias backs for running the O'Leary story in the first place.

Fair comment, but did SSN ever actually go with this? Dunno.