Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Why though? Craig said there was no offer, was he just being told he's not leaving?

i was told by John Gibson last night that he had travelled to talks with Everton last night,  maybe something has happened, couldn't agree fee, personal terms etc and he's travelled back this morning but arrived too late for training!!

Why though? Craig said there was no offer, was he just being told he's not leaving?

i was told by John Gibson last night that he had travelled to talks with Everton last night,  maybe something has happened, couldn't agree fee, personal terms etc and he's travelled back this morning but arrived too late for training!!

or maybe john gibson is clueless

Did anyone report on Saylors applauding of the fans after Wednesdays game?  Was it longer or shorter than usual?

Does anyone know what colour undies he had on for the match on Wednesday? And what did he have for his breakfast?

:rolleyes:

Did anyone report on Saylors applauding of the fans after Wednesdays game?  Was it longer or shorter than usual?

Does anyone know what colour undies he had on for the match on Wednesday? And what did he have for his breakfast?

I heard he was wearing these http://media.topman.com/wcsstore/TopMan/images/catalog/52J33UBLE_normal.jpg

Sure sign he is going tbh.

If he applauded for more than 33 seconds it's nailed on he's been sold.

Of course it could mean Shearer is gonna be manager and the takeover  is on  :celb: :celb:

It's just Ashley toying with us, you'll see on the last day of the window 'SSN Breaking News: Everton sign Taylor for £1.5m.'

I heard he was wearing these http://media.topman.com/wcsstore/TopMan/images/catalog/52J33UBLE_normal.jpg

Sure sign he is going tbh.

If he applauded for more than 33 seconds it's nailed on he's been sold.

I counted 32 and a half seconds. Not quite sold, but he wants out.

Llambias' "quote" on SSN is pretty much bog standard nothingness. "We haven't had a bid" - how often do we hear that as a response to a player supposedly about to leave, just before an actual bid is made. And no offers being received right now is hardly suprising given that Everton haven't sold Lescott yet. It doesn't mean that other clubs aren't enquiring about Taylor, or aren't in some sort of discussion about the possibility of a sale, nor does it mean we won't sell once an offer does come in.

Thank f***......but I won't be relieved until the window is shut. Plenty of midnight style deals happen.

We simply have to keep the lad here.

This is exactly what is becoming increasingly more frustrating for me. If I didn't think this kind of thinking was beyond Ashley and Llambias, I would be sure these stories are deliberately planted to keep people worrying about us selling more players rather than the big issue of us not acttually buying anyone else to fill the gaps left in the squad. Crazy how the transfer speculation thread is so small and inactive.

One of the players I am hopeful we can hang onto. Him, Enrique and Guthrie are the only ones from the first team I'm bothered about. Would like to hang onto Jonas now we've managed to keep him for so long but it's still unlikely.  The rest are expendable.

He's as good as gone. His card is marked for the exit door. Ashley sees pound signs and he wants to realise his assets in a way which will alienate and annoy the Geordie faithful to the max.