Newcastle v Sheff Wed - 19:45 KO 19/08/09 Pre-Match Thread

Fatwax

Think there'll be a fair few more away fans, but midweek fixtures normally have a few thousand less than weekend games...particularly just 4 days after another home match.

rumour has it there'll be a few owls in the home ends.

Think there'll be a fair few more away fans, but midweek fixtures normally have a few thousand less than weekend games...particularly just 4 days after another home match.

rumour has it there'll be a few owls in the home ends.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/Images/tawny%20owl_300_tcm9-142525.jpg

They look like this, be careful.

On the other hand winning 3:0 last time around and the match not being on TV will convinced more people to turn up.  I'm going to guess at 38,000.

On the other hand winning 3:0 last time around and the match not being on TV will convinced more people to turn up.  I'm going to guess at 38,000.

You can add another 10,000 if Ashley is gone by then.

We should expect to be winning home games comfortably in this league this season. Reading was the benchmark.

3-0 again for me.

Aye, f*** it: why even bother turning up?

To get back in the winning habbit for next season.

I love this part of the Beeb match preview

They will need to be wary of Shola Ameobi, who netted a hat-trick against Reading and will be a major asset for Newcastle this season if he can establish himself as a regular goalscorer in the Championship.

It might be true tbh, but its still a :lol:

Can adults get in using kids season tickets ?

No, cos they're adults.

You have to contact the box office and pay the additional amount, about £5 or £10 TO get the card updated for one game.

How can't an adult use a kids ticket? - its not like you are checked or anything through the turnstile?

Can adults get in using kids season tickets ?

No, cos they're adults.

You have to contact the box office and pay the additional amount, about £5 or £10 TO get the card updated for one game.

How can't an adult use a kids ticket? - its not like you are checked or anything through the turnstile?

Aye i do it every single game, never once been stopped.