Chris Hughton

Keefaz

The least he could do.  We'll need a permanent manager to help see through the (hopeful) takeover if/when it happens.

Open your eyes man. Why would he hire Hughton if there was going to be a takeover? We're stuck with the fat prick.

Wow this news seems to have stirred the haters up hasn't it?

We are a complete laughing stock

We have been for years

Hughton is f***ing pathetic. A disaster lies ahead if he gets the job.

this

a truely awful appointment by the biggest mistake in nufc's history.

Again the biggest mistake was to sack SBR, that's when we became a laughing stock  :tickedoff:

Hughton is not a manager!!!

would you rather jfk?

Don't be stupid, but Hughton is not the man to manage this club, the last 3 games have only confirmed the obvious.

Says the Shearer lover

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/10/19/chris-hughton-offered-newcastle-united-job-72703-24965912/

Looks like the fat c*** has a new puppet. Hughton has gone right down in my estimation

Why?

Because he's been offered a job?

It's someone else's decision to offer the job, how can Hughton have any control over that?  :idiot2:

I can't belive so much hate towards chris why? All he did was picking up the the peices and did a good job. This club is here because of the fan hatered toward Ashley... Unless the FAns stop hating him and be netural it will be the club again who suffers

Jesus H f***ing Christ. :facepalm:

What a clear concise retort.

The kind of answer that leaves no room for ambiguity  :rolleyes:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hughton will struggle to get us in the playoffs

The honeymoon period is well and truly over. Anyone who thinks these lads were playing for Hughton or NUFC are seriously deluded. They were playing for themselves, for their own pride, and to make themselves valuable assets again come the new window.

Hughton being given the managers job is the absolute worst thing the fat cunt could have done, bar appoint Kinnear!

Hughton is simply a mouthpiece for the cockney cretins. Anyone in their right minds who thought anything of NUFC would not touch the job with a barge pole knowing the contempt the fans hold the owners in. By accepting the job Hughton is sticking two fingers up to the fans and saying he sits with Llambias and Ashley.

I am absolutely seething so you know what i will do, Absolutely fuck all just like the rest of the fans, i'll just sit by and let those vermin royally take the piss out of me!

We can kiss goodbye to promotion now. Only one way we're headed whilst he's in charge full time. :hmm:

Any hope I had of us playing 1 season in this division have just evaporated.

based on? hes been in full time charge so far and we're 2nd in the table. To say we're never going to get promoted with hughton in charge is utter tosh and totally unfair on hughton

We can kiss goodbye to promotion now. Only one way we're headed whilst he's in charge full time. :hmm:

Any hope I had of us playing 1 season in this division have just evaporated.

Yep. :nods:

I just don't understand the supposed logic of any decision he makes anymore. Normally I can see the point of going down a certain course of action, even if I don't agree with it, but this bloke man.

Fuck me, he gets it wrong every time. He should just flip a coin - at least he'd get half of them right.

Guest WashyGeordie
I am absolutely seething so you know what i will do, Absolutely f*** all just like the rest of the fans, i'll just sit by and let those vermin royally take the piss out of me!

What can we do though?

I can't belive so much hate towards chris why? All he did was picking up the the peices and did a good job. This club is here because of the fan hatered toward Ashley... Unless the FAns stop hating him and be netural it will be the club again who suffers

Jesus H f***ing Christ. :facepalm:

What a clear concise retort.

The kind of answer that leaves no room for ambiguity  :rolleyes:

You do realise the guy said the club is in the mess it is due to the fans hating Ashley, yeah? And that if the fans were 'neutral' towards Ashley, the club wouldn't suffer anymore?