Newcastle v Leicester 31/08/09 - Pre Match Thread [19:45 KO Live on Sky Sports]

Fatwax

Hmmm... will be interesting to see what team Hughton puts out, then. Although he's limited in the players at his disposal, he can actually do a few different things formation-wise. Could be an interesting test for Wor Chris.

On holiday in the dominican republic with $10 internet butitdsnow free after complaints so back posting againwith no idea whats going on till now ,watching match in bar hopefully with some toon fans and hope we hit top but the injuries might screw us up heres hoping though .

Some lad asked some of their fans opinions on our side, most dangerous/worst players for both sides & where they think we'll finish.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=62232&st=0

This though, was very interesting:

9) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? - You lot will go thro a Leeds type era,as your owner is a cockney **** and your fans cant see the s*** he is doing to your club....you lot are too thick and over passionate sometimes.

I think hes trying to say Ashleys been the one messing up our club somehow??  If only we had seen it....  :undecided: :angry:

5) Who do you judge our worst player to be? Nicky Butt is massively overrated, and i dont think much to Ryan 'i can take a geat freekick' Taylor

Spot f***ing on Leicester fan .

I've never met anyone who actually rates him, so i assume that means by the coaching staff, how that man is still a proffessional footballer is beyond me, the quicker we get rid of him the better.

Some lad asked some of their fans opinions on our side, most dangerous/worst players for both sides & where they think we'll finish.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=62232&st=0

This though, was very interesting:

9) What do you think the Future holds for both clubs? - You lot will go thro a Leeds type era,as your owner is a cockney **** and your fans cant see the s*** he is doing to your club....you lot are too thick and over passionate sometimes.

I think hes trying to say Ashleys been the one messing up our club somehow??  If only we had seen it....  :undecided: :angry:

Fuck! I was wondering why he's been faffing around with Kinnear and Hughton all this time.  :doh: