Cardiff City vs Newcastle United 13/9/09 Pre Match Thread - 2:05 KO, live on Sky

LiquidAK

Were going to play 7 games in 20 days starting from this game, one hell of a run.

One of the reasons why it's essential we don't lose this one. We're going to slip up at some point in this little run cos we'll pick up either injuries or heavy fatigue; we need to make sure we don't lose this one cos if we pick up some negative momentum, the wheels can still come off. This is one of the reasons why i'm still a bit edgey when it comes to Hughton. I don't know if he's got what it takes to keep the lads going when things start getting tough, especially when it's such a tiny squad.

We'd better hope to get two or three loans in ASAP.

Guest toonlass

Were going to play 7 games in 20 days starting from this game, one hell of a run.

Crap, I definitely chose the wrong time to go off to the army :rant:

Reminds me of the airplane movie,  :lol:

Crap, I definitely chose the wrong time to go off to the army :rant:

You're only in the army for 20 days??

120 days basic training and then a 3 year tour of duty :doh:

Granted, I'll be commuting from a flat for most of the latter so I should be able to catch matches.

Guest Andover Bluebird

Can't wait for next Sunday.  As a bluebird of 30 years whose first ever game was watching CCFC beat you lot 1-0 in the early 80s i have a soft spot for you lot. My father in law lived in Morpeth for years and my bosses daughter has married one of you lot.  I recommend that those travelling drrink in the City Centre or in the Lansdowne which is half a mile from the ground.  There is a crap retail park next to the ground with a  subway and a greggs (make you lot feel slightly at home).

Ignore the Swansea fans comments about penalties etc.  Swansea fans are a bit like Mackems-bitter about their bigger rivals who have a better ground and city.  (Sunderland and Swansea are both crap holes with weird inbred people with huge chips on shoulders and a bitterness towards anything superior).

Hope you all enjoy the CCFC experience. Am looking forward to returning to SJP in Feb. My last visit i watched you lot stuff Everton 4-2.  Good luck in every other game apart from Sunday.

Guest toonlass

Can't wait for next Sunday.  As a bluebird of 30 years whose first ever game was watching CCFC beat you lot 1-0 in the early 80s i have a soft spot for you lot. My father in law lived in Morpeth for years and my bosses daughter has married one of you lot.  I recommend that those travelling drrink in the City Centre or in the Lansdowne which is half a mile from the ground.  There is a crap retail park next to the ground with a  subway and a greggs (make you lot feel slightly at home).

Ignore the Swansea fans comments about penalties etc.  Swansea fans are a bit like Mackems-bitter about their bigger rivals who have a better ground and city.   (Sunderland and Swansea are both crap holes with weird inbred people with huge chips on shoulders and a bitterness towards anything superior).

Hope you all enjoy the CCFC experience. Am looking forward to returning to SJP in Feb. My last visit i watched you lot stuff Everton 4-2.  Good luck in every other game apart from Sunday.

:thup:

Ignore the Swansea fans comments about penalties etc.  Swansea fans are a bit like Mackems-bitter about their bigger rivals who have a better ground and city.   (Sunderland and Swansea are both crap holes with weird inbred people with huge chips on shoulders and a bitterness towards anything superior).

was phil dwyer the scorer ?...i remember that day, me and some mates walked along the railway lines to the airport then followed the ouseburn for a bit on the way back. i had my radio to listen to the match reports (no live commentary in those days).

is the ninian still there ? do they still serve brains bitter ? is victoria (?) park still there ? i signed a petition to keep it open when there to see pedro beardsleys first goal for us. do you still have swansea fans as stewards who work there just so they can fight with you lot ? they did back then.

Ignore the Swansea fans comments about penalties etc. 

How to con a penalty  <===  CLICK THERE  :kasper:  ;D    ;D

I remember Chopra winning a couple of very dodgy penalties for us, two in two successive home games iirc. He's got a touch of the Andy Johnson about him, the cheating mackem f***.

I remember Chopra winning a dubious penalty against Wigan at home during 05-06. You're probably thinking of the shove on Bowyer during the home game right before that, which also was won us a penalty

Can't wait to watch a full allotment of NUFC fans make the long trip to Cardiff to watch us get another win. Hopefully we'll have some new loan signings in the squad.

I'll be there, although my tickets haven't arrived yet. Have other peoples?

Nope.

Can't wait to watch a full allotment of NUFC fans make the long trip to Cardiff to watch us get another win. Hopefully we'll have some new loan signings in the squad.

Nope.

Righto, no problem then, I'll just be patient.

I remember Chopra winning a couple of very dodgy penalties for us, two in two successive home games iirc. He's got a touch of the Andy Johnson about him, the cheating mackem f***.

I remember Chopra winning a dubious penalty against Wigan at home during 05-06. You're probably thinking of the shove on Bowyer during the home game right before that, which also was won us a penalty

Nope I'm thinking of the one the game after Wigan, West Brom, which Shola tucked away as it came after Shearer's knee went at the SOS. Howay Ronaldo get your facts right man. :razz:

Mine arrived last Thursday.

Nope I'm thinking of the one the game after Wigan, West Brom, which Shola tucked away as it came after Shearer's knee went at the SOS. Howay Ronaldo get your facts right man. :razz:

Aye, howay Ronaldo, you're fast becoming the forum embarrasment

too late

Guest Andover Bluebird

was phil dwyer the scorer ?...i remember that day, me and some mates walked along the railway lines to the airport then followed the ouseburn for a bit on the way back. i had my radio to listen to the match reports (no live commentary in those days).

is the ninian still there ? do they still serve brains bitter ? is victoria (?) park still there ? i signed a petition to keep it open when there to see pedro beardsleys first goal for us. do you still have swansea fans as stewards who work there just so they can fight with you lot ? they did back then.

Peter Kitchen scored the goal.

The Ninian Park pub is still there. Ninian Park is about to be demolished.  I think the park is called Jubillee Park-yes it still is there.  Our stewards are all local-Swansea people are a bit like the Mackems (work shy).

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Harper

Simpson            Taylor            Coloccini        Enrique

Guthrie            Barton            Smith              Nolan

Ranger          Lovenkrands

Subs- Krul, R.Taylor, Kadar, Butt, Geremi, Vuckic, Carroll