Cardiff City vs Newcastle United 13/9/09 Pre Match Thread - 2:05 KO, live on Sky

LiquidAK

Harper

Simpson            Taylor             Coloccini        Enrique

Guthrie             Barton            Smith              Nolan

Ranger           Lovenkrands

Subs- Krul, R.Taylor, Kadar, Butt, Geremi, Vuckic, Carroll

Not enough width but the personell is decent!

More like :

Smith

Guthrie

Barton                                     Lovenkrands

Nolan

Ranger

“Nicky comes back into consideration for Cardiff.” “He’s a big player here.” “He’s been unfortunate because he missed a fair chunk of pre-season.”

“And a fair chunk of the Championship.” “That’s unusual for him as he’d not used to being injured.”   “We’ve gone through a period where we have been fortunate but we will go through periods where we are stretched.”

“Nicky though is very much an important part of the plans.” “Nicky is the club captain and he’s been absent.” “Alan Smith has come into the frame and done very well in that position.” “But Nicky is still the club captain here though.”

:facepalm:

“Nicky comes back into consideration for Cardiff.” “He’s a big player here.” “He’s been unfortunate because he missed a fair chunk of pre-season.”

“And a fair chunk of the Championship.” “That’s unusual for him as he’d not used to being injured.”   “We’ve gone through a period where we have been fortunate but we will go through periods where we are stretched.”

“Nicky though is very much an important part of the plans.” “Nicky is the club captain and he’s been absent.” “Alan Smith has come into the frame and done very well in that position.” “But Nicky is still the club captain here though.”

Yorkie, I'm preparing your words for Sunday. How would you like them?

Good god. :idiot2:

If all Hughton is doing is massaging Butt's tender ego then that's fine. There is no way he can possibly justify dropping one of the midfielders to accomodate Butt. There again he might just take the easy option and move Smith up front, dropping Ranger instead. Big test of Hughton's character coming up in this game.

Guest Andover Bluebird

Ignore the Swansea fans comments about penalties etc. 

How to con a penalty  <===  CLICK THERE  :kasper:  ;D    ;D

A bitter Jack. All i can say is that if any team in the Championship cheats look at the puberty stadium. Last season Mr Gomez got numerous players booked with his pathetic antics.  Scotland was pretty good at falling over too.  Those 2 have left and your rotting at the lower end of the league where you belong.  Get over the fact that Cardiff are a bigger and better club.  Next you'll be saying Sunderland are bigger than Newcastle. 

Swansea will always be behind Cardiff in the same way that Sunderland will always be lesser than Newcastle.  Swansea is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Cardiff is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Swansea's only pride is their hatred of Cardiff.  In the same way Mackem land is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Newcastle is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Sunderland's only pride is their hatred of Newcastle. 

A bitter Jack. All i can say is that if any team in the Championship cheats look at the puberty stadium. Last season Mr Gomez got numerous players booked with his pathetic antics.  Scotland was pretty good at falling over too.  Those 2 have left and your rotting at the lower end of the league where you belong.  Get over the fact that Cardiff are a bigger and better club.  Next you'll be saying Sunderland are bigger than Newcastle. 

Swansea will always be behind Cardiff in the same way that Sunderland will always be lesser than Newcastle.   Swansea is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Cardiff is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Swansea's only pride is their hatred of Cardiff.  In the same way Mackem land is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Newcastle is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Sunderland's only pride is their hatred of Newcastle. 

:celb1:

Swansea will always be behind Cardiff in the same way that Sunderland will always be lesser than Newcastle.   Swansea is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Cardiff is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Swansea's only pride is their hatred of Cardiff.  In the same way Mackem land is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Newcastle is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Sunderland's only pride is their hatred of Newcastle. 

:lol:

Swansea will always be behind Cardiff in the same way that Sunderland will always be lesser than Newcastle.   Swansea is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Cardiff is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Swansea's only pride is their hatred of Cardiff.  In the same way Mackem land is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Newcastle is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Sunderland's only pride is their hatred of Newcastle. 

Not sure if a Swansea Cardiff slanging match is really needed on this board.

I just find it a pity that fans cannot get along together, rivelry is one thing but the other stuff is not really needed. Some of the 'older' supporters remember the days when people would alternate between cardiff and Swansea, depending which was at home. They supported one of the teams but did not mind going to support the other side when their team was away.

More profit to to both teams so made sense.

The comment I made about penalties was because Cardiff get more than their fair share and Newcastle are playing Cardiff, if Newcastle was playing Palace (for example) and they had that reputation, I would have mentioned that as well in that games thread.

Guest toonlass

Swansea will always be behind Cardiff in the same way that Sunderland will always be lesser than Newcastle.   Swansea is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Cardiff is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Swansea's only pride is their hatred of Cardiff.  In the same way Mackem land is a smack ravaged flea pit concrete jungle.  Newcastle is a cosmopolitan City with a rich array of culture and history.  Sunderland's only pride is their hatred of Newcastle. 

I just find it a pity that fans cannot get along together, rivelry is one thing but the other stuff is not really needed. Some of the 'older' supporters remember the days when people would alternate between cardiff and Swansea, depending which was at home. They supported one of the teams but did not mind going to support the other side when their team was away.

The comment I made about penalties was because Cardiff get more than their fair share and Newcastle are playing Cardiff, if Newcastle was playing Palace (for example) and they had that reputation, I would have mentioned that as well in that games thread.

Give over man. Its the whole part of the game, people hating their rivals with a passion.

Guest Heneage

Give over man. Its the whole part of the game, people hating their rivals with a passion.

Within reason. I don't agree with the Mackems calling us "Scum".

Guest toonlass

They call us the same man.

Guest Andover Bluebird

The point i was trying to make was people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones-yes we did have a large number of pens. Only 2 were not penalties (1 v Palace and the Derby game at NP although if Williams hadnt of jumped in no pen would have been awarded).  The rest were perfectly justified.  This season we have had a few already.  The reason we get them is quick movement and passing in the oppos pen area.

I agree with you that it is sad that fans cant get on from rival teams-the s wales rivalry is fierce and was not helped by our hooligans and worsened by the ridiculous flag incident from Trundle and Mackem-born tate at the Magnolia paint trophy final thing

Guest Heneage

That's what I said, I don't agree with them calling us scum. :lol:

Guest toonlass

That's what I said, I don't agree with them calling us scum. :lol:

Did you get your Mac replaced?  :iamatwat:

You know what I meant, we call them the same.

Guest Andover Bluebird

Andover Bluebird, can you suggest a good place for us to park?

You can park in the stadium (£5 i think). Trouble is it takes bloody ages to get out.  Street parking on a saturday is heavily restricted but on Sundays it is usually ok (check the signs as SWP are b######s) .Park in the back streets by the Lansdowne Hotel.  You can get a decent pint in there with CCFC fans.  Traffic isnt too bad either.  Personally i would avoid Grangetown and Canton-plenty of pubsbut a few nutters about. Most of our reputation is undeserved-sadly 1 or 2 twats try to spoil it but the only trouble in past few years has been after Swansea game.

Go on football ground website and there is a link to the Lansdown website. 

Hope you have a great day until 2.05.....