The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There is one major difference between us and Spurs which means GG's opinion isn't really that important.

Have a guess what it is.

GG doesn't follow Spurs, he follows Watford, whom Rose was on loan to last season in the Championship, so I still guessing what is it ???

Read my earlier post, shitferbrains.

You're calling me shitferbrains when you made yourself look like a complete retard, that's class !!

I guess if we sign these Spurs youngsters the good thing is that Hughton will be familiar with them from his time there I would imagine.

We really don't need to worry about whether these kids are any good or not because there isn't an ice cube's chance in hell that we're signing anybody.

Thank god I only woke up for the last three hours. I think I would have stabbed myself by now if I had been following it all day.

Hardly a suprise if no one comes in, just when you think Ashley can't be more stupid, he top's himself. (not like :suicide: that I'm afraid)

Craig matters little, there is but one we can trust and wait upon for info.

:itk:

Cometh the hour, cometh the man Dog.

In the end we don't seem to be selling anyone either so I'm content.

I just wonder how on earth we actually ended up bringing in Simpson on loan. Fergie probably had to just about shove the lad down Fat Ashley's throat.

I just wonder how on earth we actually ended up bringing in Simpson on loan. Fergie probably had to just about shove the lad down Fat Ashley's throat.

I was wondering that as well, is there anyone at the club who is actually allowed to make signings? I'd be surprised.

North East sports desk:  Just a little update for Newcastle United fans - the club say they're not under pressure to push through the Lovenkrands deal before 5pm as he's a free agent, so no need to panic on that one.

The same can be said for Craig Cathcart, although United would have to complete the deal before 5pm for it to be classed as a non-emergency loan.

Watching Houghton's interview earlier just had the same familiar ring to it like Kinnear and Keegan.

He's been told 2-3 and we'll end up with nothing.

A mate at work supports Southend and rates Dervite so highly that he still has 2-3 wanks a week over him. If we sign him it will piss him off. Therefore, it would be a great signing for us; get it done.