The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

3 months of burgers in Viduka man, wont be fit til March, waste of electric turning on the running machine imo

Why not get Cacapa back too?

Guest Roger Kint

Would absolutely love it if Viduka returns! Was one of my favourite players all time and he will be very good (too good maybe) in this league.

You jest surely?

He didnt bother his fat arse all last year til Shearer dangled a possible new contract at him like a 64oz ribeye

Would absolutely love it if Viduka returns! Was one of my favourite players all time and he will be very good (too good maybe) in this league.

You jest surely?

He didnt bother his fat arse all last year til Shearer dangled a possible new contract at him like a 64oz ribeye

Yea right but so did many other players. And Viduka gave his all in the games he played under Shearer

Apparently Bale has been seen at Newcastle Airport.

Not this s*** again.

Some wrote on the Chronicle live that he saw at Newcastle Airport.

I work at the airport so I will be up there later today with my eyes peeled for potential transfers!

Apparently Bale has been seen at Newcastle Airport.

Not this s*** again.

Some wrote on the Chronicle live that he saw at Newcastle Airport.

If he was seen there, he didn't come from Heathrow. I can 100% confirm that. Only 1 carrier flies LHR-NCL.

I'm only writing what's been written. Please don't  shoot me.

Well it's Bale at the airport today. :lol: . Apparently.

Jesus christ I don't think I could take another *insert any player* seen at newcastle airport today. But my mate has just text me saying he saw Taiwo collecting his baggage at the Ryanair luggage conveyor so watch this space

Well it's Bale at the airport today. :lol: . Apparently.

Jesus christ I don't think I could take another *insert any player* seen at newcastle airport today. But my mate has just text me saying he saw Taiwo collecting his baggage at the Ryanair luggage conveyor so watch this space

Well, Sunderland have been keeping tabs on him have they not?

Read an interview with Fergie talking about introducing Gibson into the first team this year as he's progressed at a canny rate recently.

Unless it's a short loan I can't see that one happening.

He also said the same about Catchcart.