Newcastle United 3 - 1 Plymouth Argyle - 19/09/09 - post match reaction from p12

Nate

Lovenkrands proved today how utterly useless he is as a winger. He's a striker and nowt else

seconded, jose looked completely open at the back without any help. guthrie replacing him changed the game imo, when we finally started seeing a left winger who showed some positional awareness we looked so much better.  

Who else would you stick down the left like? He can run at players and peg the defense back, which is what he did. He was unspectacular but got himself forward and looked particularly dangerous in the first quarter of the game.

Ronaldo had typed that before the game tbh, you're not going to change his mind now.

I've just seen the goals on SSN. Anyway, is it just me who is still really disapointed that we didn't win in the midweek?, I'm still unhappy that we arn't top of the league, though it means nothing at this stage of the season and we are only 1 point off. I do think WBA will slip up, but I get the feeling that both us and them will walk this league, and everyone else will be left scrapping for the play off places.

I enjoyed it over all; was a Championship game and the quality reflected that; thought that they gave it a good go (we'll have to get used to teams being lifted by SJP); hats off to their fans, not the noisiest but it was a fuck of a long way to come; Ranger must start with another up front in a 4-4-2, let the midfield sort itself out.

Not a bad start. Wonder if Dave managed to see the goal. :lol:

Nope.

Aye same, but to be fair I didn't get to the ground till 3. Lines were massive but I was only waiting like 5 mins, after L7 stairs I had missed about 10 mins. Hate rushing for KO.

Lad infront of me was gutted when Carroll scored, his mates taking the piss as he ripped up his betting slip :lol:

Tayls celebrated right infront of us, see if you can spot me when the highlights come on.

have you got marley with ya ?

Lad infront of me was gutted when Carroll scored, his mates taking the piss as he ripped up his betting slip :lol:

Tayls celebrated right infront of us, see if you can spot me when the highlights come on.

have you got marley with ya ?

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4064/111dv0.pnghttp://img138.imageshack.us/img138/111dv0.png/1/w544.png

Nah I think it's Robbie Savage