Bellamy hat trick

Ishmael

Annoys me seeing Bellamy in colours other then Black and White, had we backed him and f***ed off Souness we'd comfortably have easily been back in the top 5 in 05-06

Aye, cause then Shearer wouldn't of spat his dummy out?  I know Souness was a twat re: Bellamy, but Shearer also hated the little welsh sheep shagger therefore he had to go, right?

If the 'fan' hadn't broken the law by invading the pitch he wouldn't have been punched. Next they'll be telling me I can't attack a burglar in my own home.

Completely different situation that though, Bellamy had no reason to even walk towards the bloke (however many laws he broke) but he seemingly had to stick his thick Welsh nose in.

Annoys me seeing Bellamy in colours other then Black and White, had we backed him and f***ed off Souness we'd comfortably have easily been back in the top 5 in 05-06

had we backed him we'd have been saying it's ok for players to decide when they want to train and when they dont.

cracking player who tried to wag the dog.

He's a bellend, but I think he's a great player, tbh.

Agree, but the man should have scored three times the number he did

And you have to ask if it was Shearer and Souness, why does he keep moving on, or BEING moved on, every couple of seasons if it isn't his fault ?