Famous Newcastle Fans

cubaricho

Forgot to put my own on this list: Jake Burns from Stiff Little Fingers posts on another Newcastle messageboard.

good band

Swords of a thousand men?

that was tenpole tudor you pillock.

i've seen machinehead's guitarist phil demmel wearing a newcastle shirt a canny few times at gigs, even ones down south / in the states.

I know he wore a Toon shirt when they played Newcastle. Not sure about elsewhere, like.

Aye, I was there when they came with SlipKnot and he had a Toon top on.

Didn't Robbie Williams (though Port Vale is his first club) go to a few games with Ant and Dec?, inlcuding the semi final against Man Utd where he was shown to be giving finger signs to Man Utd fans?

Imdb has him as from newcastle and wikipedia from bradford lol

He might have been born in Bradford but he grew up in Newcastle. Knew him when I was a teenager and in those days the family lived in Benwell. Don't remember him being much into football.

Imdb has him as from newcastle and wikipedia from bradford lol

He might have been born in Bradford but he grew up in Newcastle. Knew him when I was a teenager and in those days the family lived in Benwell. Don't remember him being much into football.

sounds a glory hunter tbf  :lol:

Guest malandro

My apologies if they’ve been mentioned (and their z list status) but...

Vic Wakeling – Ex- Head of Sky Sports

Jeremy Darroch – Current Head of Sky Sports

My apologies if they’ve been mentioned (and their z list status) but...

Vic Wakeling – Ex- Head of Sky Sports

Jeremy Darroch – Current Head of Sky Sports

Makes sense on why they keep picking our matches :angry:

i've seen machinehead's guitarist phil demmel wearing a newcastle shirt a canny few times at gigs, even ones down south / in the states.

I know he wore a Toon shirt when they played Newcastle. Not sure about elsewhere, like.

Aye, I was there when they came with SlipKnot and he had a Toon top on.

Didn't Robbie Williams (though Port Vale is his first club) go to a few games with Ant and Dec?, inlcuding the semi final against Man Utd where he was shown to be giving finger signs to Man Utd fans?

He was at the watford game a few years back aswell when we were in the prem.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably been mentioned in this thread (more than likely by me) but wor lass has got Emmerdale on now and I'm sure I've seen the vicar at the match quite a few times. Confirmed fan or have I just witnessed his double?

Weird, I just happened to be searching old posts for something else and found this. I saw him yesterday and was very confused by what I'd seen at the time. Pointed him out to Dave who, despite being from Yorkshire, was no fucking help on the subject.

Probably been mentioned in this thread (more than likely by me) but wor lass has got Emmerdale on now and I'm sure I've seen the vicar at the match quite a few times. Confirmed fan or have I just witnessed his double?

Weird, I just happened to be searching old posts for something else and found this. I saw him yesterday and was very confused by what I'd seen at the time. Pointed him out to Dave who, despite being from Yorkshire, was no f***ing help on the subject.

He is either from or lives in Whitley Bay.

Guest Phil K

Paul Collingwood

I doubt he'll like that!

Stauch red and whiter, Collingwood!

News to me. I thought he was black and white too

Norman Wisdom was introduced to the crowd at SJP as a Newcastle fan years ago.

Apparently down to his geordie housekeeper in the 50s.

There's Maggie Smith from Harry Potter movies - her family is from Newcastle

Ralph Richardson ditto lived Westgate Rd apparently.

And wasn't the head of Formula 1 a Newcastle fan ?

• 5 months later...