Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

had new ski boots fitted today, the bloke was telling me he prefers them tight with no room to slip around. typical.

the ski boot man kindly added, the more you do it the looser they get. sound advice

the sign on the ticket machine im at says: slot out of action. i know the feeling

Strikers always moaning about tugging, they ought to score more.

What the hell is this?! :lol:

Guest toonlass

About Gordon Strachan on Twitter

ARichardsonEcho

As he came into room GS was singing to himself 'You make me feel like a natural woman' ??!

:lol:

SUNDERLAND transfer target Salvador Cabanas is reported to have been shot in the head in a bar in Mexico City.

The Paraguayan international is one of the players Black Cats manager Steve Bruce has been linked with in the current transfer window.

But the 29-year-old is today reported to have been shot while after visiting a bar in Mexico City with some of his friends and relatives.

The incident reportedly took place at 5.30pm local time.

Cabanas got involved in a fight which eventually culminated in a shoot-out in the bathroom area.

He was immediately rushed to a Los Angeles hospital by ambulance.

It is not yet known how serious the injuries are, one report suggests that Cabanas' condition is critical and that the Paraguay star is fighting for his life.

According to official information from the attorney general of Mexico City, Miguel Angel Mancera, two people were arrested after the shooting.

Cabanas currently plies his trade at Mexican outfit America, and is an integral part of Paraguay's national side.

Last Updated: 25 January 2010 2:40 PM

http://www.jarrowandhebburngazette.com/latest-sport/Sunderland-target-39has-been-shot.6011509.jp

SUNDERLAND transfer target Salvador Cabanas is reported to have been shot in the head in a bar in Mexico City.

The Paraguayan international is one of the players Black Cats manager Steve Bruce has been linked with in the current transfer window.

But the 29-year-old is today reported to have been shot while after visiting a bar in Mexico City with some of his friends and relatives.

The incident reportedly took place at 5.30pm local time.

Cabanas got involved in a fight which eventually culminated in a shoot-out in the bathroom area.

He was immediately rushed to a Los Angeles hospital by ambulance.

It is not yet known how serious the injuries are, one report suggests that Cabanas' condition is critical and that the Paraguay star is fighting for his life.

According to official information from the attorney general of Mexico City, Miguel Angel Mancera, two people were arrested after the shooting.

Cabanas currently plies his trade at Mexican outfit America, and is an integral part of Paraguay's national side.

Last Updated: 25 January 2010 2:40 PM

http://www.jarrowandhebburngazette.com/latest-sport/Sunderland-target-39has-been-shot.6011509.jp

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/7653/original/boom-headshot.jpg

Guest Heneage

Holy shit!

He's a damn good player though, I have a friend from Mexico who supports Club America and he regularly raves about him and Ochoa.

Holy shit!

He's a damn good player though, I have a friend from Mexico who supports Club America and he regularly raves about him and Ochoa.

I have a Club America t-shirt and am wearing it on a run tonight because it's bright yellow.

True story.