Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Loven11

Dave Jones has been sacked by Cardiff.

Bellamy 5/1 to become next manager, I mean really? that's not gonna happen surely.

Hughton?

Do the people who do the hiring at other clubs rate Hughton? They probably look at what he did at Newcastle in the knowledge that he had a NUFC squad made up of mainly Premiership players. Also NUFC had a wage bill of double the nearest Championship rival.

Dave Jones has been sacked by Cardiff.

He has to be glad he does not have to sort the mess out.

Koumas, Olofinjana, Samuel, Emmanuel-Thomas & Bellamy have all went back to there parent club. Boothroyd, Burke & Rae have left on free. Adam Matthews is off to Celtic.

Chopra & Machpail are about the only 2 players left.

Qatar deny any wrong doing after an e-mail leaked by Jack Warner from FIFA general secretary Jerome Valcke sent to Warner saying Mohammed Bin Hamman bought the world cup  

Here is Jerome Valcke's email to Jack Warner in full:

Dear Jack, lots of questions

Firstly I got also a very, very good feedback about the draw, its organization and the media coverage. It is great the FWC Final Draw is not the only one getting such attention but now all including the U-17. Football is really big.

For FICO, I perfectly understand your position about England. There is not a major point it is true to be discussed. I think MBH will try to attack us on various points but am prepared to answer. Nothing very new since Robben Island 2009 Exco!

For MBH, I never understood why he was running. If really he thought he had a chance or just being an extreme way to express much he does not like anymore JSB. Or he thought you can buy FIFA as they bought the WC.

I have a bet since day one, he will withdraw but on June 1st after his 10 min speech. By doing so he can say he push Blatter to make new commitments bla bla bla and get out under applause. Before means he is a loser. So … He will get some votes. Less than 60 today after CAF support. It will be the “coup de grace” if you would officially send a message as the CONCACAF President by saying CONCACAF supports unanimously.

So am not giving you advice but just feeing about what I think is the situation.

Finally just coming back to wives. You know Jack ruled are for the majority. Why? Because without a minority will always abuse! Some and a few members are given a special authorization to bring their partner at their coast and it is fine but we have a number of issues and that is why this regulation was decided a very long time ago before I was appointed for sure.

Talking about the before I was told and it is confirmed, Linsi went with MBH to visit a few MA’s. Was maybe the ex-future SG. Also one agency, Sportfive, has being very supportive and organized for MBH meeting with MA’s they have under contract.

Wow, just wake up, being in San Francisco for a few hours before flying at 1pm to Sao Paulo for the day. And am writing so much.

Enjoy your day

Jerome.

Blatters having a press conference at 5pm which could be interesting and I'd expect Warner to pop up with more stuff, he's not taking this suspension very well

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We agreed that neither of us can do anything about the tattoo or remove it for three months. But after then I'm going to modify it and get "Lost bet to Paul Madden season 2010-2011"

Aye sonna that will improve how it looks.

:lol: :lol:

Fergie has got a rebuild job on as big as any he's ever had, but he can do it given the funds. A new keeper in DeGea or Neuer, a seasoned RB, a defensive midfielder and luka modric and Manu will be top class again. They were lucky to win the league this year, I reckon next year the big boys will get their arse in to gear and address their failings, ie arsenal spending, dogleash reviving, Chelsea new manager new direction and man city attracting some top class through cl football.

It's all down to whether the glazers want Manu to be a top team in England (VDS & Scholes replacement) or go the distance and buy those extra players to give barca a bigger challenge next year, my reckoning is they'll just be happy bringing in domestic titles, servicing the debt and doing just enough to keep everyone happy. So maybe he does have a point if Fergie really wants to see the CL again, because I doubt he will the investment required is no certainty and would be heavy.