Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Is anybody impressed how I preempted the Cesc move getting my username changed a few months back because I knew the mods wouldn't change it once it was done for a chuckle.

Fully expect one to change it back to FabreGash now.

Any track which gets used in those Ford/Sky adverts for years on end dies as a song and become a 5 second clip. They used Rebublica "Ready To Go" for years. Kasabian has obviously now run it's 5 year course (at least it seems like 5 years). Which track have they selected to kill/use now?

In fairness, it gives me a good opportunity to state that Kasabian are horrendously overrated.

:lol: :clap: And that advert helped to ruin one of the few songs I genuinely enjoy of theirs.

All of Sky Sports' music burns through my brain. Everything just ends up so over-used.

The espn app giving anyone else problems?

Why are juve playing notts county?

Keep meaning to try that app.

Friendly for their new stadium. A donation from someone associated with Notts County is the reason they play in black and white or something along those lines. Assume that'll be the reason they've chosen them.

Friendly for their new stadium. A donation from someone associated with Notts County is the reason they play in black and white or something along those lines. Assume that'll be the reason they've chosen them.

Bit of a shit reason, thought they might have some history of some sort, like didn't Juve play Bishop Auckland in some match a hundred years ago or something?

Guest Heneage

Bit of a s*** reason, thought they might have some history of some sort, like didn't Juve play Bishop Auckland in some match a hundred years ago or something?

I believe Juve adopted Notts County kits when they formed.