Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

BBC World Football Phone-In -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/wf

Most recent one (last night) had a lot about Newcastle, discussing Ben Arfa, Cissé, Cabaye etc and their backgrounds and all that. Very good listen :thup:

Cheers, haven't got around to listening to it yet but will do now. Enjoy when we get a mention.

I've not listened but Top Brass is pretty pro-Toon like, went to Uni here.

= Andy Brassell?

Aye.

what a daft idea, just make the Europa league a 2 leg knockout no seedings the whole way through, keeps it interesting

Nah, seedings are needed for the early rounds I think.

If they took away the group stages they could have 2x - 4x the amount of teams in it. Give the smaller teams more of a chance to play someone is what I say.

what a daft idea, just make the Europa league a 2 leg knockout no seedings the whole way through, keeps it interesting

Nah, seedings are needed for the early rounds I think.

If they took away the group stages they could have 2x - 4x the amount of teams in it. Give the smaller teams more of a chance to play someone is what I say.

Seedings are only needed to keep bigger teams in the competition. Screw that.

Just want to say I hope Pepe gets an injury which keeps him out of football for a long time. He's a disgusting piece of shit. Watched a compilation of some of his filth before and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Makes Suarez look like an angel

Anyone else heard of the Real Madrid Island?

Apparently it will have a 10k seater stadium which will host Real Madrid's friendlies, plus it will show all of Real Madrid's games in a giant hologram.

The stadium will have one end open to the sea, the island will also have a Real Madrid museum amongst other things.

I'm pretty sure it an April fools gone too far.

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/the-decisions-so-far

Immediately discredited tbh. Nice idea, but five blokes who haven't watched it all isn't enough. Rio's ridiculously obviously foul on Demba Ba at SJP isn't on there - which is the first one I looked for. As it says though, not to be taken seriously - but then I suppose you wonder, what's the point of doing it at all if it's going to be done badly...