Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Tyson

Another Lee special.

Mathematically Chelsea can still gatecrash United's CL party, by beating Bayern in Munich. Cisse is the talk of the Toon. Reliable source has informed me that rumoured interest in him, from Man City, is bollocks. Lee

Guest WashyGeordie

Apparently we didn't just get 1pt off Spurs...

http://i50.tinypic.com/2jcg8bk.jpg

:shifty:

Another Lee special.

Mathematically Chelsea can still gatecrash United's CL party, by beating Bayern in Munich. Cisse is the talk of the Toon. Reliable source has informed me that rumoured interest in him, from Man City, is bollocks. Lee

What?

Guest WashyGeordie

Another Lee special.

Mackematically Chelsea can still gatecrash United's CL party, by beating Bayern in Munich. Cisse is the talk of the Toon. Reliable source has informed me that rumoured interest in him, from Man City, is bollocks. Lee

Fixed.

Rooney's overhead kick voted the Greatest Premier League Goal ever. :lol:

What a day to announce that farce.

What did you vote for?

Me? Shearer, obviously.

Thought inspired from the Perch thread, best thing about this season is that you could have a full on knock down drag out bar fight over who our player of the season is. You can literally make a case for at least half the team, how many seasons have we been able to say that about.

Of the nine chief football writers working on national papers, three support Liverpool. The others - Spurs, Newcastle Utd, Fulham, Arsenal, Notts Forest and Man United.

Of the nine chief football writers working on national papers, three support Liverpool. The others - Spurs, Newcastle Utd, Fulham, Arsenal, Notts Forest and Man United.

Read that in Martin Samuel's follow up piece re Hodgson becoming England manager. Wanted to put some kind of conspiracy/bias spin on it and then realised it wasn't actually that interesting.

The Redknapp is class.

I didn't even think it was the best but I was absolutely howling at his Mick McCarthy for some random reason :lol: