Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Italian football, man :lol:

You must have missed Napoli taking 15k to Bologna last season :thup:

I doubt it was that many... Their crowd was only up 6k on its average for that game...

Might have been the season before, I think many didn't get tickets for the match. Was reported as 10-15k made the journey to the city

They took 11k to Roma season before last when they finished 3rd. Video of all the fans at the train station can be found on that well known video site.

I doubt it was that many... Their crowd was only up 6k on its average for that game...

Might have been the season before, I think many didn't get tickets for the match. Was reported as 10-15k made the journey to the city

They took 11k to Roma season before last when they finished 3rd. Video of all the fans at the train station can be found on that well known video site.

Which well known site would that be?

Guest neesy111

Surely a video of just the fans can be posted fine on here?

Surely a video of just the fans can be posted fine on here?

Well I'm not sure what the mods will say but here it is...

f*** going to Italy for football btw :scared:

Haha they don't like the English but you should be OK as a neutral/ home fan I would have thought.

was fine when i went to Roma v AC Milan a few years ago, its fine as long as your not an away fan.

FYP, it's not just English fans they attack.