Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

Well whatever you think of Pardew no-one can argue that the amount of backing for transfers he got off the back of us finishing 5th was a disgrace.

Pardew and the team deserved backing in the summer from the board.

Nothing said about how many fans actually did the survey though.  I don't even read the Chronicle now it's that bad.

Thousands of United supporters gave us their opinions on the current situation at St James’ Park.

They should give an actual number though.

Guest malandro

I gave up on filling this survey in when I got to the 'Mike Ashley has pumped £200m into NUFC do you think he is doing a good job' question.

Any decent research should state the sample size.

Just watching old highlights of England playing at SJP. Shame you guys have Wembley, more than enough good stadiums to play in plus a few can be used for major international finals or tournaments. At the same time I see why a place where football is so important has a national stadium, but national team should not mean capitol team.

That's why I'm glad we don't have a national footie stadium in the states. No matter where they put it, it'd undoubtedly be inaccessible to the majority of the population (I have a feeling they'd build it in NYC, despite the lackluster support there).

Love seeing games in places like Columbus and Kansas City, cities with rabid national team support. If Portland and Seattle ever got real grass pitches, those environments would be electric for the national side.

Guest neesy111

All International teams should play games across their country and not at a national stadium.  National Stadium's unless done well on the cheap i.e. Stade de France nearly all turn out to be white elephants in the end.

I agree with nees mann...thought it was vetter when england pkayed all over england.  giving everyone a chsnce to go.

Take the gimp mask off when you're trying to type, dude.

Nowt to do withe mask, its the phone.