Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Trying to watch the U20 WC draw but it's only in Turkish(?) Whatever's happening the US were drawn with Spain, France and an African team, dis gonna get ugly. England are with Iraq and Chile right now.

Be nice if England took one of these seriously for a change given their is bot all else on this summer.

Any chance Campbell makes the squad for the U-20 WC?

A guest on the forum is looking at the Mark Viduka thread.

Why? :lol:

Bots/spiders.

Read the rules, you can't make libelous comments like that.

You bot spiders, search engine features.

Trying to watch the U20 WC draw but it's only in Turkish(?) Whatever's happening the US were drawn with Spain, France and an African team, dis gonna get ugly. England are with Iraq and Chile right now.

Be nice if England took one of these seriously for a change given their is bot all else on this summer.

Any chance Campbell makes the squad for the U-20 WC?

Got a chance I'd imagine yeah given that he's involved in the U-19s currently.

Trying to watch the U20 WC draw but it's only in Turkish(?) Whatever's happening the US were drawn with Spain, France and an African team, dis gonna get ugly. England are with Iraq and Chile right now

That's a lot of :anguish: , but I have more faith in the U.S. U-20s being able to compete with the French and Spanish U-20s than I do the senior U.S. squad being able to compete with the senior French and Spanish sides.

:lol: :clap:

http://www.milfordmercury.co.uk/news/10312429.Milford_keepy_uppy_man_scores_an_internet_hit/

And the shy keepy-up expert has now been invited to Dubai to take part in the World Freestyle Football Championships.

Andrew said: "I'm quite agile for a big guy and I've got good hand-eye coordination, balance and timing.

"I'm pretty good even though I've got a lot of blubber on me.

:lol: Fair play, I guess he'll make up the money he's lost for his incapacity benefits.

I'm always amazing by the relatively low value of most English clubs when pretty much any American sports team would cost much more than clubs like Liverpool and Tottenham.

Good for you, want a "most expensive sports teams" badge or something?

I'm always amazing by the relatively low value of most English clubs when pretty much any American sports team would cost much more than clubs like Liverpool and Tottenham.

Good for you, want a "most expensive sports teams" badge or something?

:lol: This doesn't really work because I like football far more than American sports.

The point being, I would expect football teams to be worth more because their global reach far outstretches a lot of American teams.