Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Shaun Walker ‏@shaunwalker7 9m

OK so I just got through to the trusty @JohnMannII who says Roman Abramovich IS the the US but is NOT arrested or detained in any way.

RA's spokesperson.

A guest on the forum is looking at the Mark Viduka thread.

Why? :lol:

Probably Aussiemag logged off but lurking and reminiscing about the fonder times in life.

Hopefully there's no Craig Moore thread, we are definitely in the shit then.

A guest on the forum is looking at the Mark Viduka thread.

Why? :lol:

Probably Aussiemag logged off but lurking and reminiscing about the fonder times in life.

Hopefully there's no Craig Moore thread, we are definitely in the s*** then.

Craig Moore was decent, just slow, a massive piss head and injury prone. Big Viduka! I remember when I first found the forum in 2006. I thought Lucas Neill was the dogs bollocks. I kept starting threads saying we should sign Lucas Neill. Stupid 16 year old that I was. Neill was a good defender back then, dick head rejected a move to Liverpool for the massive cash at west ham.

Which leads to a question .. What was Alan Curbishly like as a manager. Did you rate him? What are his strengths and weaknesses? Why has he not had a managers job in years?

Guest Miguel Piñero

Jeff Stelling. One of the most reasonable voices in punditry.

Less than a month since he said Bale's better than Ronaldo.

Trying to watch the U20 WC draw but it's only in Turkish(?) Whatever's happening the US were drawn with Spain, France and an African team, dis gonna get ugly. England are with Iraq and Chile right now.

Be nice if England took one of these seriously for a change given their is bot all else on this summer.