Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Fairly sure dutch academy's always spend time teaching tactical theory etc, something that english academies think would confuse and befuddle players, or give them ideas above their station i suppose, something we should learn from (not sure if already have)

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad/News/1193040523950/1330141078097/noticia/ComunicadoOficial/Official_Announcement_2013-03-23.htm

Due the statement made by Eufemiano Fuentes relating to Real Madrid C.F., the club would like to clarify the following:

1. In the judicial proceedings brought by Real Madrid C.F. against Le Monde, the club put forward Eufemiano Fuentes as a witness, following the false report being published concerning an alleged contract for the aforementioned individual to treat the club’s players. The court, considering that the statement was relevant to proceedings, admitted the statement and summoned Eufemiano Fuentes as a witness, who appeared in court and gave testimony denying having had any link with the club. The ruling was in favour of Real Madrid C.F.

2. The law states that witnesses are obliged to appear in court when summoned; however, they are entitled to be compensated by the party who put them forward as a witness, for any expenses and damages that they may have incurred. Such compensation is set by the court clerk, who takes into account the facts and circumstances that the witness provided in court.

3. Until the court clerk sets the amount of compensation, Real Madrid C.F. have no legal obligation to pay any amount to the witness.

4. Eufemiano Fuentes’ lawyer very recently sent an email requesting the payment of the compensation in question that, in his opinion, consisted of alleged expenses (travel, accommodation ...) and of an amount that, according to him, corresponds to the amount that he forewent whilst unable to work in his office due to the fact that he had to attend court. No receipts or proof of payment were provided for any of the above.

5. Paying the amount claimed without any supporting evidence whatsoever would have been baseless, which is why his lawyer was informed that, pursuant to the Civil Procedure Code (art. 375), he should request that the court quantify the amount of damages to be paid. This procedure has not been followed in this instance.

6. Given Eufemiano Fuentes’ intention to mislead the public about his relationship with the club and, by showing bad faith and the intention to harm Real Madrid C.F’s reputation, the club will being lodging a lawsuit against him immediately.

Guest neesy111

God international weekends are fucking boring.

what do normal humans do on weekends?

I'm not sure what to do. Do I drink more? Do I go outside and punch at random? I'm lost.

I was tempted to go shopping.

:yao:

Let's just say the timing of us having our first child is no coincidence.

http://i.imgur.com/Ea3AdDU.png

You've had your bairn? When did this happen. Congrats man.

Swing and a miss.

:lol:

Due after the end of the season early summer.

:lol:

Due after the end of the season early summer.

Total misinterpreted what you said. Played mate anyway, none Euro and WC summer too :notbad:

Feel real sorry for Coventry fans. For the best part of a decade they've been witnessing a slow crawl towards obscurity.

Try 25 years and you'd be right. They've been a non entity since winning the Cup.

It's a shame, I always liked them when they were in the PL. Especially when they had Big Oggy in net.

Feel real sorry for Coventry fans. For the best part of a decade they've been witnessing a slow crawl towards obscurity.

Try 25 years and you'd be right. They've been a non entity since winning the Cup.

It's a shame, I always liked them when they were in the PL. Especially when they had Big Oggy in net.

Very under rated keeper , big Oggy. Probably should have been capped by England. Still lives in Coventry and indeed is on the coaching staff. Very handy cricketer too and once bowled Viv Richards.