Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers believes 'world-class' striker Luis Suarez deserves to be named Player of the Year

Either him or Bale.  My question, who would you prefer to get it, more specifically, you have one bullet, who do you go for?

Bale imo. His all round game is better than that of Suarez.

There was nowt but goal difference in it last year and City haven't played anywhere near as well. VP has done well as expected but he isn't the difference.

I agree in a sense, because the reason City and Man Yoo are so far apart is because City's forwards have not come up with the goods while RVP and Rooney has.

Aguero and Silva of last season and the difference is very small.

I thought the award was for the best player over the course of the season? Bale was average until about Christmas then scored a hat trick on boxing day and hasn't looked back. He could possibly miss the rest of the season now as well.

I'd say Suarez has been the best so far, although the Premier League would never give him the award.

I thought the award was for the best player over the course of the season? Bale was average until about Christmas then scored a hat trick on boxing day and hasn't looked back. He could possibly miss the rest of the season now as well.

I'd say Suarez has been the best so far, although the Premier League would never give him the award.

Rightly so, because he's a mess of a human being.

Rightly so, because he's a mess of a human being.

But the award is for the best footballer over the course of the season.

Until about March/April when they vote. Someone could have a late run of good form and fail to make it to the player/ team awards as a result.

Agree that Suarez has been the most consistent so far but feel that Bale will be the voter's darling.

More like whoever is fancied by the players and media. I suspect the media and non-Pool players much prefer Bale over Suarez. :lol:

Guest Miguel Piñero

Defines the term 'midfield engine'.

Does when he goes on one of them power runs, but not for the three or four minutes after when he aimlessly walks about getting his breath back, before going on another run.

Defines the term 'midfield engine'.

Does when he goes on one of them power runs, but not for the three or four minutes after when he aimlessly walks about getting his breath back, before going on another run.

:thup: Amazing how no one seems to notice that he's a very lazy player defensively he does close to sod all.

Until about March/April when they vote. Someone could have a late run of good form and fail to make it to the player/ team awards as a result.

Agree that Suarez has been the most consistent so far but feel that Bale will be the voter's darling.

More like whoever is fancied by the players and media. I suspect the media and non-Pool players much prefer Bale over Suarez. :lol:

:lol: I hate the fact that the award always has to go to someone the media like. I think it probably will go to Bale this year but I don't agree with it one bit and don't think he's been the best player this season for the reasons given. He's definitely been the best player in 2013 though.

Mata would be a good shout he's been fantastic whenever I've seen him, I think Baines has had a fantastic season as well. Can't think of any CBs that stick out right now. But it'll go to a Striker cos they score goals.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers believes 'world-class' striker Luis Suarez deserves to be named Player of the Year

Either him or Bale.  My question, who would you prefer to get it, more specifically, you have one bullet, who do you go for?

Bale imo. His all round game is better than that of Suarez.

No chance.

Mata has 18 goals and 30 assists in 47 starts this season for club and country.

Suarez has 30 goals and 14 assists in 39 starts...

Bale has 27 goals and 15 assists in 46 starts...

RVP has 28 goals and 15 assists in 38 starts...

All ridiculous stats.

Mata has 18 goals and 30 assists in 47 starts this season for club and country.

Suarez has 30 goals and 14 assists in 39 starts...

Bale has 27 goals and 15 assists in 46 starts...

RVP has 28 goals and 15 assists in 38 starts...

All ridiculous stats.

what about Shola?