Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

They're just a bunch of kids that make some pop music that teenage girls like. I never really get the animosity towards people like them.

They basically epitomise what's wrong with British society/culture today.

Think it's quite good how Wigan haven't attracted the thousands of one game glory hunters that usually attach themselves to a small poorly supported club for these type of occasions.

Handily being played at Saturday teatime too so fans will be limited to what trains home they can get too and will have to stay over, good work FA.

They're just a bunch of kids that make some pop music that teenage girls like. I never really get the animosity towards people like them.

I think there's far bigger problems around than them, like.

Very true but they still annoy me the fuck out of me.

Aye but I can get where Sifu is coming from like. They don't seem that bad but it's the whole X-Factor/Big Brother thing and "celebrity" culture that I really cannot stand.

Jealousy. 20 year old, travel the world, shag who they want, loaded. Tbh, I could handle singing some shite songs and doing my hair stupid for that kind of lifestyle.