Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Garth "Prick" Crook's

"I know Stoke are having a bad time at the moment but I can't remember the last time I saw a centre forward cause so much damage at the Britannia Stadium"

I think Demba's hat trick counts as damage, knob.

Garth Crooks :facepalm:

Just read Steve Kean has signed a new deal at Blackburn, that fella seems to be getting a new contract or vote of confidence from the board every other week.

I was at school with Steve McClaren's kids while he was at Middlesbrough, they quit the school over being bullied about it, and the schoolyard gossip was that most the comments were positive but they massively overreacted to slight banter when mboro lost a game, but looking back of course possibly could have been horrid for them. I barely knew them.

G  W  D  L    %

33  6  11  16  18.18

Ouch

i wonder how that compares to steve bruce's last 33 games ?

Just worked it out. Took all of 3 minutes.

G  W  D  L      %

33  8    7  18    24

If he's signed a new contract it's probably one of the madest decisions I've ever seen in football.

Their football is on par with Wigan's, his interviews makes him sound like a mental patient and he's obviously not connected to reality at all (quotes in recent weeks guaranteeing them not being relegated, probably finishing in the top 10 etc.). Nevermind the fans perception of him.