Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Hamann on Goals on Sunday, talked about his transfer from Newcastle to Liverpool. Made it sound like it was the club's decision to sell him 'tidy profit'.

Yeh i watched that. He sounded like he didn't really want to leave. Didn't realise he scored so many scorchers.

When he left he said something along the line that he'd rather play for Liverpool in the UEFA cup than for NUFC in the CL.

Really? Don't remember that at all.....

Hamann on Goals on Sunday, talked about his transfer from Newcastle to Liverpool. Made it sound like it was the club's decision to sell him 'tidy profit'.

Yeh i watched that. He sounded like he didn't really want to leave. Didn't realise he scored so many scorchers.

When he left he said something along the line that he'd rather play for Liverpool in the UEFA cup than for NUFC in the CL.

yep, he wanted to leave, definitely.

Lyon supposedly moving to a new stadium in the next couple of years, called "Stade des Lumieres"...or "Stadium of Light". :lol:

And I believe their whole sporting complex around the stadium is to be called OL Land :lol:

He walked out at half time of the Cup final against Manchester United didn't he?

Fair enough :thup:

Definitely a forced act. Apart from maybe getting positive words in the media, I think it's a weird idea. And when the Chelsea spokesman breaks the cover, why do it? Does more damage than being something positive.

it's a forced act, just like his stupid voice is a forced act as i posted in the pet hates thread. he's wildy over-compensating