Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

His team mates face :lol:

Not sure how you could see that salute somewhere but not know what it meant. Also the lad is 10 years younger than me so things may have changed but I am guessing the Nazis are still brought up in the odd history lesson these days? :dontknow:

Not sure how you could see that salute somewhere but not know what it meant. Also the lad is 10 years younger than me so things may have changed but I am guessing the Nazis are still brought up in the odd history lesson these days? :dontknow:

The Greeks have a massive problem with Fascists at the moment too, Golden Dawn they're called. I find it hard to believe he didn't know what it meant :lol: although for some reason I do.

The Greeks have a massive problem with Fascists at the moment too, Golden Dawn they're called. I find it hard to believe he didn't know what it meant :lol: although for some reason I do.

Well he's been handed a lifetime ban on international duty and he claims he was pointing at his mates in the stands  :laugh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21822165