Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Arsenal have been knocked out of 3 cups and have only gained 17 points from 33 since we drew with them. Pretty shite for potential 'Champions'...

Newcastle got 13 points from 33 in the same period.

Arsenal have been knocked out of 3 cups and have only gained 17 points from 33 since we drew with them. Pretty shite for potential 'Champions'...

:lol:

i think we've broken them. oops.

should probably go apologise.

you know that actually makes me kinda sad as arsenal are the only one of the top sides i half way respect (other half of the time i'm berating them for sheer idiocy)

Watching one of those "Goals of the season" things on ESPN Classic, from 04/05.

"Spurs are 1-nil up, and they have a new star for the new year."

The "star" in question? Dean Marney. :lol:

Watching one of those "Goals of the season" things on ESPN Classic, from 04/05.

"Spurs are 1-nil up, and they have a new star for the new year."

The "star" in question? Dean Marney. :lol:

:lol: I watched that one the other week. Ambrose's goal at Bolton is still amazing.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

His wiki entry is pretty depressing. Nothing funny or sinister, just highlights how quickly people are built up and disappear.

Found this gem from the Hitzeld-campaign era circa 2006

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/nufchitzfeld/

Graeme Souness was never the most popular choice when he arrived at the club. He never hit it off with any of us and see where it got us to?

The next apppointment of a new manager is possibly the most important in the club's recent history. We get it wrong here and Newcastle could well end up in the championship playing the likes of Southampton, Leeds, Ipswich and Derby - all clubs who have fallen from the Premiership & have failed to come back up. Financially, it could be ruins for us. A one-team city, and attracting 52000 a week, yet ending up in the bottom-half of the table and fighting relegation is criminal. Its just not on.

Surprisingly accurate prediction.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Training Ground has had work done to it over the last few months. Under soil heating installed, and new turf to the top pitches (closest to the club house and barn). Think they're extended the car park too.  :lol:

Training Ground has had work done to it over the last few months. Under soil heating installed, and new turf to the top pitches (closest to the club house and barn). Think they're extended the car park too.  :lol:

must be to fit in all the new signings coming our way :omg:

Good news, now hopefully that'll stop any minor injuries occurring.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I always get confused, and slightly annoyed, that people seem to believe that our training pitches are concrete blocks or something. The fields up at Darlsey Park are some of the softest fields around, really spongy. I suppose sliding/slipping straining injuries could be caused by that, but certainly not broken bones!

I always get confused, and slightly annoyed, that people seem to believe that our training pitches are concrete blocks or something. The fields up at Darlsey Park are some of the softest fields around, really spongy. I suppose sliding/slipping straining injuries could be caused by that, but certainly not broken bones!

It's because Souness said they were too hard.