Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest prestonj1989

Thinking of getting this for my wall, I assume it's a canvas but it doesn't actually say. Can anyone confirm this as I will be pretty miffed if I spend 18 quid on a poster?!

https://shop.nufc.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_nufc&state=item&dept_id=65&sub_dept_id=10&product_id=190446#

It looks like some sort of book?

Yea thinking about it you could be right, in which case I definitely won't buy it to go on my wall!

:laugh:

Cheers guys, in that case can anyone recommend any decent/reasonably priced NUFC pictures/canvases? Recently decorated my bedroom in order to cover up the NUFC wallpaper and removed the flag, curtains and carpet, in favour of a more adult look, but still fancy a few carefully placed Newcastle related items.

Cheers guys, in that case can anyone recommend any decent/reasonably priced NUFC pictures/canvases? Recently decorated my bedroom in order to cover up the NUFC wallpaper and removed the flag, curtains and carpet, in favour of a more adult look, but still fancy a few carefully placed Newcastle related items.

1 quid more = http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALAN-SHEARER-POPART-LARGE-FRAMED-CANVAS-PRINT-/120477106774#ht_2604wt_920

Just do a search on ebay, there are loads of 'em.

In don't think a massive canvas of Alan Shearer will help with the adult look, but each to their own!

Sure, well at least a little bit more subtle than hundreds of club crests everywhere you look -  it's not ideal to bring a lady back and for her to wake up and be greeted by a giant NUFC flag!

According to "As" Del Bosque will call Thiago up for Spain's next EC qualification game against Liechtestein in fears Brazil might try to cap him instead. Apparently Menezes has been trying to convince the player to change his registration.

He's been playing for Spain at all youth levels so I don't think there's a danger, his brother Rafa seems intent on switching countries and playing for Brazil though.

Guest Geordiesned

I've got a framed picture I'm looking to sell. It's a panoramic view from the back of the Milburn Stand during the NUFC 4-3 MUFC game in 2001. It was Sir Bobby's 100th game in charge and has printed signatures around the outside of Robson and all the NUFC players involved.

It'll be going on eBay but I'll take a tenner for it. It was initially bought for £35.

I've got a framed picture I'm looking to sell. It's a panoramic view from the back of the Milburn Stand during the NUFC 4-3 MUFC game in 2001. It was Sir Bobby's 100th game in charge and has printed signatures around the outside of Robson and all the NUFC players involved.

It'll be going on eBay but I'll take a tenner for it. It was initially bought for £35.

Pic?

Could well be interested.

Would definitely be interested mate but am not going to be in the area again until the Arsenal game. If it goes on e-bay let me know and I will get on it. Happy to pay the p and p if it's any good.

FFT's Season Preview for us started like this:

"Who would have thought the Toon Army would ever be satisfied with merely preserving their Premier League status?" Before rolling off a few stereotypes and predicting we'll finish 13th. Pat Nevin says we'll get relegated! What a load of absolute bollocks.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

FFT always have a dig at us, even when the article isn't about us, they'll find a way to fit a dig at the Toon. Never understood it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Don't care how many times anyone posts that Blackburn Rovers video, makes me crease up laughing each and every time. David Dunn, man.  :mackems:

Don't care how many times anyone posts that Blackburn Rovers video, makes me crease up laughing each and every time. David Dunn, man.  :mackems:

Why do they all cross themselves? :lol:

That's mental.

I certainly ask for divine protection every time I order food from some places.