Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I often wonder the same about Kid Icarus and dj mattis. Where the fuck are they these days man

mattis "doesn't have the time" to post... yet still continuously lurks. :lol:

Think KI's doing some cool shit somewhere.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What happened to Thespence? Doesn't post anymore.

I asked the same question last week and Dave gave his usual Dave none answer answer.  :laugh:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He just follows everyone on twitter instead. Does seem odd to have lost mattis, neesy, thespencer and others over the last few months.

He said to me he couldn't be arsed about Newcastle and "modern football" anymore.

Every other update I see on Facebook from him is him talking about NUFC and football.

I guess it was just this forum. Will try to get him along to the October get together. :shifty:

He said to me he couldn't be arsed about Newcastle and "modern football" anymore.

Every other update I see on Facebook from him is him talking about NUFC and football.

I guess it was just this forum. Will try to get him along to the October get together. :shifty:

Do it, he's so easy to wind up. :lol:

I often wonder the same about Kid Icarus and dj mattis. Where the fuck are they these days man

In some forum-members cases, people would actually never know if someone has died.

In my case for example.

Would be just: "Where's David28 these days btw?"

"Hm, I guess he's lost all his money because of betting so that he can't afford to browse the net anymore." :lol:

I often wonder the same about Kid Icarus and dj mattis. Where the f*** are they these days man

I spoke to mattis. He's quit the forum because it takes up too much of his time apparently. Still see him browsing mind.

Wise man tbf!

What was that football mockumentary film from the 70s/80s called? All I can remember is one of the player's nickname being shoes, as he once came into training wearing a new pair of shoes.

Bostock's Cup. The greatest football programme/film in history! Tim Healy, Ralf Little, the bloke that played Finchy in The Office, Nick Hancock...superb. Had a copy on DVD but lost it. :( Can't understand for the life of me why this was never repeated.