Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Everyone already knew about it, Pardew said they were going out and someone on here confirmed they were in Las Americas. The only people likely to be 'furious' are those who get their 'news' exclusively from shite like The People. In which case I guess the line is accurate.

"Before jetting off, Magpies ­manager Alan Pardew solemnly told supporters the four-night break would be a strictly sober jaunt."

:lol: Aye, that was exactly the impression I got when he went on Radio Newcastle and said they were off out drinking that night.

Newcastle United fans who watched their team crash out of the FA Cup last night will be furious when they see these snaps.

Not really.

Pretty much. This piss up had fuck all to do with Saturday's result.

“Take Carroll to Liverpool. Publicly, of course, the club haven’t acknowledged that there was anything wrong. In private, though, they actually carried out a full investigation into where the move came from. Dalglish thought it was Comolli. Comolli thought it was Dalglish. John Henry doesn’t know who he heard it from, but thought it was both of them. They’ve never found out how, or why, it happened, but the deal was done before anybody noticed. Of course, the report was never published.” Steve declines to explain how he acquired it.

Huh? Interesting I guess.......

Guest Heneage

Be great if Ashley had a man on the inside at Liverpool just faxing things between the clubs. Like when you would add two manager accounts on Championship Manager and then sell them your worst player for 30m.

:lol:

I can just imagine Ashley sending Lambyarse to set up a hidden speaker in Henry's office then whisper "Go on, sign Carroll, don't go to OTT but I reckon he is worth a good £35m" constantly for the last few days of the transfer window.