Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Ferran Soriano, who was Barça's treasurer under Laporta, has managed to add another notch to his belt by bankrupting Spain's second largest airline, of which he was CEO.

Been linked with City.

Wasn't Lee Hughes also the guy who killed a child after drink-driving? Or am I thinking of someone else?

yup

dunno if it was a child, but yeh, killed someone in hit and run

Wasn't Lee Hughes also the guy who killed a child after drink-driving? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Nope, that was him.

Well, all I knew was he killed someone in a car accident and drove off. Did time, came back, signed for Notts County.

Right, he never killed a kid people:

A passenger in the Renault, Douglas Graham, was killed in the incident amid reports that he was not wearing a seatbelt, whilst his wife Maurine and the driver Albert Frisby were severely injured.

Hmmm, I'm always skeptical about footballers being charged with sexual assault.

In what way?

Most of the times it lasses making shit up and ruining people's lives. Possibly in this case, the lass knew his history and saw an opportunity.

Spurs and Haringey have issued a joint statement of commitment, £27m being put up by Boris and Haringey

Revised planning permission in for approval on 13 Feb ................ 60k seater plus 286 flats to be built, new supermarket etc...............

http://tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/joint-statement-tottenham-hotspur-football-club-and-haringey-council-310112.page?

Edit:  Sounds like we have now been given the nod for the 4 listed buildings next to WHL to be demolished.  Just getting better and better ...............