Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17177740

Aston Villa's Darren Bent ruled out for three months with ankle injury

Aston Villa and England striker Darren Bent has been ruled out for up to three months after being diagnosed with ruptured ankle ligaments.

More to follow.

They've probably got enough points already, but I'd be worried if I was a Villa fan.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8535/capturell.png

I didnt realise Villa were so close to the relegation zone, sod it Blackburn can stay i want Villa gone i despise that club and its fans.

Reading this got me a wee bit excited after I read their losses earlier this afternoon. Then I looked at the table. :yao:

No way are the relegation teams making up 8 points in the remaining 12 games. Villa aren't that horrific, man.

This way I don't feel bad for the decent Villa fans, too. All two of them. (Brummie and my niece).

I didnt realise Villa were so close to the relegation zone, sod it Blackburn can stay i want Villa gone i despise that club and its fans.

Reading this got me a wee bit excited after I read their losses earlier this afternoon. Then I looked at the table. :yao:

No way are the relegation teams making up 8 points in the remaining 12 games. Villa aren't that horrific, man.

This way I don't feel bad for the decent Villa fans, too. All two of them. (Brummie and my niece).

They keep losing and drawing and anything is possible, the other point being is that that unlike the likes of Wigan, Wolves, QPR and Blackburn...... Villa dont know what its like being down there.

Who knows how they would react if they dragged into a dogfight..... your probably right its highly unlikely looking at the table again.

But stranger things have happened......

villa should be okay as they have plenty of points at the moment, but their next 3 games will determine whether they are involved in a relegation fight. they're all winnable and a chance to put some more distance between them and the bottom 5, whereas every game after that is pretty fucking difficult, especially for a side missing big players. if they lost the next 3 matches i'd put money on them going down.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/camden-bar-brawl-murder-liverpool-745912

A Liverpool fan stabbed to death in a bar brawl in London not the victim of football rivalry, police have said.

Alex Jarmay had travelled to the capital with friends, including his brother Luke, to watch his team play Cardiff in the Carling Cup final at Wembley

The 26-year-old, from Bromborough, was stabbed outside Bar Uno in Camden on Saturday night.

Mr Jarmay was pronounced dead at the scene, on Inverness Street, and a post mortem later revealed he died from a single stab wound to the chest.

A 17-year-old boy and three men aged 23, 25 and 27 were arrested at the scene and are being questioned at police stations in north and central London.

Scotland Yard detectives investigating the murder have ruled out football as a possible motive for the attack.

A spokesman said: “It has now been established that Alex and a group of friends had come down to London to watch the League Cup final.

“However neither Alex nor any of his group were wearing football colours or acting in a way which would identify them as football supporters and there is no evidence to suggest that the incident which occurred in Bar Uno was motivated by football rivalry.”

Officers appealed for anyone with information to call 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Obviously a sad story, to be a pedant how can they confirm the bit in bold? You're team have won a cup only a few hours ago and you are out on the p*ss but you wouldn't be acting in a way which would identify you as a football supporter? ???

Apologies if that comment is in bad taste, just doesn't make sense. Hope those caught are the guilty party and face the consequences.

It occurred on Saturday, match was on Sunday.

Cheers  :blush:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/chalkboards

Notice

It is no longer possible to create chalkboards

We are sorry to say that no new chalkboards can be created using this service. You can still see existing chalkboards, and, of course, the debate continues over on the sport blog. Thanks for using the service

When did this happen?

You cunts got me addicted to this. Is there any relevance to your skill scores? Like, increasing them makes the phases easier.

Got a quite ugly-looking lass.

I am sure it gets harder when your skill scores get higher tbh, I completely mastered the turn and shoot but now I can't score them for shit.

Headers has gone out the window as well and that was my guaranteed goals :(

I haven't had any offers from other clubs in about 4 seasons.  I have scored 91 in 53 with 8 assists and have 10/10 for all the skills :okay:

Just hired a new agent, not sure I can afford him though.

I am going out with Abi Clamsea now though :lol:

I have 7.5 average and I'm stuck in league 1, no offers whatsoever. Only 3/10 in interest from other clubs. What do I need to do? Got the best agent I can afford at this time, asked him to do publicity, even tried to get him get me a new club.

Takes me very few games to get to the prem.

Basically as soon as an agent lights up...he'll take you. So get your training done (after every game) and pick one who has a good contact level. You can chop and change agents constantly. I sack them like a ruthless b******.

As to finding a club...ignore the warnings about fans and team-mates hating you. Who cares...you're moving on. If there's no offers (or ones that aren't a move up)...try again or take the lads to a night club. That'll keep things sweet. And ignore lasses until later on when you get that tv presenter etc. They're just baggage. Again...realistic :lol:

I'm far too much into this piece of s*** :lol:

Dave and Wormy showing me mousebreaker :rant:

Thanks for the advice, got myself into Aston Villa in no time :thup:

Also got Abi Clamsea :lol:

:lol: The love for Jumpers for Goalposts in here is awesome. Need to buy a mouse again, can't play it with the keyboard for shit. I'm a freekick master, managed to find the sweetspot that scores every time, and it's easy to hit it 9/10 times. My turn and shoot is pretty good although the click and hold to aim can be wildly inconsistent I think, or I just am bad at counting! Fucking hate headers and snapshots, like. Awful.