Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I've played JFGP a lot today. Just signed for Newcastle from Man City.  Went from 39k to 9k a week. :lol:

I was at Chelsea and was on 45k, then signed for Newcastle on 7.5K :lol:

Birmingham City Football Club placed under a transfer embargo by the Football League after failing to file accounts in time #bcfc

Huseklepp just goes from one fire into another.

Bari, Portsmouth and now Brum all with financial difficulties.

Birmingham City Football Club placed under a transfer embargo by the Football League after failing to file accounts in time #bcfc

Huseklepp just goes from one fire into another.

Bari, Portsmouth and now Brum all with financial difficulties.

there are people in this world that would look at that and claim it must be because of him.

Cheaper than last year IIRC.

Still too expensive imo. Football is a game for "normal people", not for CEO's and that sort of people.

Good luck trying to explain to Sepp and his cronies. Totally agree btw, those prices are ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is the tiny allocations that the actual finalists will get. It's all a fucking joke.

Marca have put up this pretty great graph with the ticket prices of all clubs in the 4 big European leagues. The top of the bar signals the price of the most expensive ticket, while the bottom points the cheapest.

http://www.marca.com/2012/03/02/multimedia/graficos/1330720526.html

Both Milan clubs have the highest average price, then both Madrid clubs and then us. First English club is Arsenal on sixth place.

Marca have put up this pretty great graph with the ticket prices of all clubs in the 4 big European leagues. The top of the bar signals the price of the most expensive ticket, while the bottom points the cheapest.

Both Milan clubs have the highest average price, then both Madrid clubs and then us. First English club is Arsenal on sixth place.

How much are season tickets in Spain usually?

TBH I don't have as much problem with clubs charging high for day trippers and single games if STs are kept affordable.

How much are season tickets in Spain usually?

TBH I have as much problem with clubs charging high for day trippers and single games if STs are kept affordable.

I can only speak for Barça, which I think are reasonable compared to what I have seen quoted for other clubs around here. Most expensive is around €1000, and you can get as low as €150.

Also, club members without an ST (like me) have decent discounts on single tickets (10% or so)