Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

My first ever strip was a Valencia away one when I was about 3. ;)

Used to be all about the Spanish kits back in the day like.

Still got my Enrique Barça one, had a Zamorano Madrid one too as I was a little slut.

Handy starter of banter having a footy shirt with you somewhere odd aka not a European beach resort.

Might need to do some representing at a local game, off to Bolivia v Brazil? Better stick the Toon shirt on.

i will give you a fiver if you write FIOS on a world famous landmark.

http://i.imgur.com/vf3cU.jpg

?

Handy starter of banter having a footy shirt with you somewhere odd aka not a European beach resort.

Might need to do some representing at a local game, off to Bolivia v Brazil? Better stick the Toon shirt on.

?

not famous enough.

?

not famous enough.

That's the white house man. That's Obama's missus.

Sure this question has been asked before somewhere but can't seem to find it... Where exactly is the "singing section" in SJP? (which section, which level)

I've always gone for the posh seats whenever I've been so I could get a good view of the match but having gone to an away game, I feel like having that sort of atmosphere is worth a lot more than being close enough to make out the zits on Danny Simpson's forehead.

Sure this question has been asked before somewhere but can't seem to find it... Where exactly is the "singing section" in SJP? (which section, which level)

I've always gone for the posh seats whenever I've been so I could get a good view of the match but having gone to an away game, I feel like having that sort of atmosphere is worth a lot more than being close enough to make out the zits on Danny Simpson's forehead.

I don't know how you can afford this lifestyle. I went to see Marseille at the Emirates (70 pounds for a brilliant view of a boring 0-0) and had to fast for about a month, and this was without paying travel costs. When I do go to SJP, I am going for the most inexpensive seat allowed by law. Where are these?

I don't know how you can afford this lifestyle. I went to see Marseille at the Emirates (70 pounds for a brilliant view of a boring 0-0) and had to fast for about a month, and this was without paying travel costs. When I do go to SJP, I am going for the most inexpensive seat allowed by law. Where are these?

A combination of having a regular job and the magic of interest-free credit card installments.

It's not like I do this every week anyway :lol: I haven't been for three years now.

I always sits in cheapo seats. L7 the last couple of years, this season Gallowgate corner (strawberry side) each time. Good banter, and surprisingly good view.

I went with my father and brother one time, and sat in Milburn, good view, but not worth it compared to the overall experience!

Gallowgate is the shit!

Guest bengenufc

Just watched The Big Match special for Newcastle and for a 17 year old like me its refreshing to see players like super mac smash the ball in from 40 yards then mobbed by the crowd with no trouble at all. Must see!

Just watched The Big Match special for Newcastle and for a 17 year old like me its refreshing to see players like super mac smash the ball in from 40 yards then mobbed by the crowd with no trouble at all. Must see!

:thup:

:lol:

Took my a while to realise, but I know exactly where that happened. 0:47 is the first punch, I actually have some sympathy with Goodwillie as that's the one that started it.

But then you read the story and see that he came from the Raploch in Stirling, and his history is really sketchy. I used to work in Stirling, and went to the night club where he twatted that rugby player. The Raploch was a dodgy-as-fuck estate, though apparently they've done some work there.

The two biggest football names to come from the Raploch? Billy Bremner and Duncan Ferguson. Hmmmm.

Guest johnson293

As far as I'm aware, Torres was actually our contingency plan if we had failed to sign Owen in 2005. A €21 million bid was on the cards.

Hindsight, eh?  :(