Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Probably a giggs but on Look North today a Newcastle taxi driver had Robbie Savage in the cab early in the season and Robbie said he would give him 10 grand towards a new taxi if we qualified for the Champions League. The driver called him on 606 recently and Robbie said he would stand by the bet. Fair play to the twat.

Heard this on 606 the other night, TBF Savage did sound like he would genuinely pay up.

Guest neesy111

We have suspended our Asian and American tours this summer. We'll play some friendlies in Europe instead, probably in England and Holland/Germany.

NUFC - Barça please.

Any reason for suspending them?

We have suspended our Asian and American tours this summer. We'll play some friendlies in Europe instead, probably in England and Holland/Germany.

NUFC - Barça please.

Any reason for suspending them?

Guardiola has often complained about them. Personally I think they were getting out of hand and hurting the basic point of a preseason, which is getting your players fit not making a quick buck.

Guardiola wanted to rest Messi, we were contractually obligated to play him, the Korean fans didn't take well to it. He ended up playing just a few minutes and scored a brace.

The whole fracas another proof of why those tours sometimes are just a bad idea.

Ivanovic has appealed his violent conduct charge, fuck knows how he thinks he can get off with punching someone like. :lol: If he gets done for a frivolous appeal (which he should), he'll miss our game. :)

Man City have done a deal with Frank's street dogs (hot dog company) to sell them one of their food Kiosks. Expect similar things to happen at SJP and other stadiums now. No doubt Greggs will be in on the mix.

Man City have done a deal with Frank's street dogs (hot dog company) to sell them one of their food Kiosks. Expect similar things to happen at SJP and other stadium now. No doubt Greggs will be in on the mix.

Don't think I'd buy food from a company with 'street dogs' in the title.

Can't remember the last time I bought food at SJP like.

It's getting too much now. £2.20 for a bottle of pop.

If it was stuff that I couldn't get anywhere else then I'd consider paying a little more for my food but it's not. If say like Taco bell came in and did it for us then yes I'd approve of it happening, so long as theirs somewhere I can still get my pie and bovril from.

As it at the moment though it's just shit with a 50% increase on the prices.

An appeal? :lol: Guess Ivanovic has probably claimed self defence. Oh and would it even be surprising if he wins the appeal? No, it wouldn't.

Good thing is if they do find him guilty then he will get an extra game which would mean he would be suspended against us.

Man City have done a deal with Frank's street dogs (hot dog company) to sell them one of their food Kiosks. Expect similar things to happen at SJP and other stadiums now. No doubt Greggs will be in on the mix.

Dixy Chicken, hopefully :thup:

Dixie Chicken, hopefully :thup:

:lol: