Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Ketsbaias Shiny Head and I just spent an evening in the company of a mackem who proclaimed we have the most deluded fans out of all 92 league clubs, and then bleated on that no more than 2 of our players (one of which was Steve Harper) would get into their team.  Having branded us deluded, he then still preceded to bite when we we named our team, with the choice of players from both us and them, as Harper, Steven Taylor, Coloccini, Williamson, Enrique, Routledge, Guthrie, Barton, Jonas, Carroll and Lovenkrands.

they're so fucking easy to wind up.

Apparently Michael Owen's in this month's cheshire life. In a feature on manor house stables.

http://cheshire.greatbritishlife.co.uk/content/assets/images/internalbanner/main/34.jpg

(GSM) - Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has launched a verbal attack on departing coach Leonardo.

The Brazilian coach will leave the San Siro after just one season and confessed he was “incompatible” with the very hands-on patron.

“Leonardo is a great man and a real professional, but he was pig-headed,” declared Berlusconi in a dinner with sponsors.

“He never did what I told him to. Never.”

Why don´t you just coach the team yourself then?

(GSM) - Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has launched a verbal attack on departing coach Leonardo.

The Brazilian coach will leave the San Siro after just one season and confessed he was “incompatible” with the very hands-on patron.

“Leonardo is a great man and a real professional, but he was pig-headed,” declared Berlusconi in a dinner with sponsors.

“He never did what I told him to. Never.”

Why don´t you just coach the team yourself then?

He's going to struggle to find a decent replacement with comments like that

Apparently Michael Owen's in this month's cheshire life. In a feature on manor house stables.

http://cheshire.greatbritishlife.co.uk/content/assets/images/internalbanner/main/34.jpg

Other passion? So he's talking about football?

Guest Phil K

Yet another reason to despise the bloodsucking parasite.

I don't know why your media is so keen on tearing the Terry family down. The guy is a rubbish, balding defender plaing at a level of football that is barely professional. I do not understand why the media feels the need to report this. Then again, I don't understand why they feel the need to try and buy coke and coke products from the the Terry father either.

I don't know why your media is so keen on tearing the Terry family down. The guy is a rubbish, balding defender plaing at a level of football that is barely professional. I do not understand why the media feels the need to report this. Then again, I don't understand why they feel the need to try and buy coke and coke products from the the Terry father either.

The media tries to buy coke products from the Terry father?

The media tries to buy coke products from the Terry father?

I distinctly remember the News of the World or some other bin-worthy paper sending an undercover reporter to buy drugs from Terry's father. The man is not in jail, so clearly it wasn't the police who caught him.