Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

What kind of mugs lend £85,000 cash to their neighbour btw?

Exactly. But it appears it was done in good faith and had a signed agreement of repayment. Hendry is a cunt but their money is the tip of the iceberg. Taxman owed £1.25m and they can't touch his £2m pension fund which pays him £10kpm.

The only way they'll see their wedge would be to hire in someone who would be more persuasive for an agreed % of any monies they get returned.

This is a bit random, i know there are a few high profile cases such as Pique, but does anyone know other players who changed position at a young age, for example Pique started off as a striker apparently. Can people post other cases of this they know of pwease

This is a bit random, i know there are a few high profile cases such as Pique, but does anyone know other players who changed position at a young age, for example Pique started off as a striker apparently. Can people post other cases of this they know of pwease

Steve Howey.

I think am jealous and sad about Villa and Pools new managers. First of all I really like them and is not happy that they have chance from teams I like to teams I don´t.... also think they will make a great job in there new clubs. I´m not looking forward to the next few seasons.

Hopefully we will make it even better!

I think am jealous and sad about Villa and Pools new managers. First of all I really like them and is not happy that they have chance from teams I like to teams I don´t.... also think they will make a great job in there new clubs. I´m not looking forward to the next few seasons.

Hopefully we will make it even better!

Dafuq?

Pretty sure Steven Taylor went from ST to CB

Santon went from striker to left back at about 16.