Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Joe Kinnear has been at some sort of dinner tonight.

Joe Kinnear on spat with Phil Brown: "He said to me 'do you realise you're outside the technical area?' I said 'do you realise you're a cunt?"

That's utterly brilliant.

:lol: It is.

Joe Kinnear has been at some sort of dinner tonight.

Joe Kinnear on spat with Phil Brown: "He said to me 'do you realise you're outside the technical area?' I said 'do you realise you're a cunt?"

That's utterly brilliant.

:mackems:

Former Manager Joe Kinnear: How Mike Ashley Wanted To Sell Newcastle United

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/video/21816

Has joey Kinnear ever done an interview without needing to use the bleep button(1:25)  :lol:

better article

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/sportsnews/article/21324

What a fucking cunt. He seems to think that he was entitled to get the Newcastle job back or something. :lol:

Absolute embarrassment of a man. Whilst that quote regarding Brown is pretty funny, that whole fiasco was fucking pathetic - as was his entire tenure here. Can't believe he was our manager.

It's not 100% super guaranteed that the players on that PDF are leaving their teams, they're just out of contract at a certain point. Scholes has re-signed for Man Utd for example.

So, we may make a last minute offer to sign Smith up for another 6 years.

Guest je85

Started thinking that when I saw Murphy, Pogrebnyak, Riise and Johnson as "released" from Fulham

Started thinking that when I saw Murphy, Pogrebnyak, Riise and Johnson as "released" from Fulham

Eh, how's Pogrebnyak's contract up? He only signed in January didn't he?

... he had a 6 month contract...

Is that supposed to improve morale?

Not that footballers couldn't use some perspective and awareness in general etc, but seems odd team trip

Nothing because of team morale. Just to raise awareness and that the things that were done that time will never be fogotten.

Wasn't a team trip either - just Bierhoff, Löw were there with Lahm and Klose being the only players. Just a sort of 'delegation'.

Guest je85

Is that supposed to improve morale?

Not that footballers couldn't use some perspective and awareness in general etc, but seems odd team trip

Following Thursday's 2-0 victory over Israel in Leipzig, the players and senior officials from the German Football Association paid their respects at the Auschwitz-Birkenau memorial site, placing a wreath and writing in the book of remembrance.

DFB president Wolfgang Niersbach said: 'When trying to come to terms with this cruel and inhuman chapter of German history, we're called upon to recall a phrase by the former German Federal President, Richard von Weizsacker, who said that "those who shut their eyes to the past, will be blind for the present".

'It is our obligation and responsibility to stay alert and educate the many young players in our clubs, time and again, that anti-semitism, racism, and intolerance have no place in our society.'

Bierhoff added: 'By visiting Auschwitz we wanted to send an unambiguous message - this dark chapter of German history must never be forgotten and must never repeat itself.'

I particularly like the quote "those who shut their eyes to the past, will be blind for the present".