Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

You can bet it'll be more like 11 players who didn't cover themselves in glory and more importantly didn't give interviews on command to him and Anal.

Who didn't give him anal?

[/quotDarren Ambrose

Yeah. Players who didn't assist him and Anal.

Genuinely confused, unless you actually were referring to the alternative cavity.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mdr8nLqbzXc/TG1jkPBBRVI/AAAAAAAAAEo/cu6m4Okb28A/s320/09B00BDC-E3F4-29CF-06131ED164F019FC.jpg

Quite a few years back I did work experience at the Ronnie Gill and Anal Oliver was acting like a right twat, walking round like he owned the fucking place.  What happened to him in the end, did he get fired?

Why'd he leave the Ronnie?

Once a week gig instead of the slog of doing a daily paper.

Reports that Anal was getting lazy and couldn't be arsed to write something every day are wide of the mark.

Worst GKs is similar to the lads I would of mentioned: Beasant, Perez, Hooper & Big John Karelese.

For me its a choice between Beasant & Hooper as they other 2 were so bad they never/hardly got used. Reckon I will vote Beasant

I honestly would go for Forster, only saw him play twice for the first team but the one at Leeds, was the worst individual performance of a Newcastle GK I've ever seen.

Bit Harsh like but he was so poor.

Guest Tyson

Lee Ryder @quaysidekelly

Thnx Kelly, it's gr8 2 b back from holy-days LOL, creative juices r flowing already. Not many out there, but praise from learned fans is always welcome, fwiw though never a surprise. Upcoming #nufc Worst Team series is a welcum return to innovative football reportage.

2 days ago  in reply to Quaysidekelly

Still can't get over the fact that we offered top whack for him when he was clearly finished and Man City knocked us back. :lol:

common sense was never their strongest attribute as a club

Or ours at that time. :lol:

or most times, Us and City usually competed for new ways to become a laughing stock

Guest Eriksen

http://www.theladbible.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_photo/public/heskeyedited.jpg

Up there with the best goalkeepers..