Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Someone on FB posted this -

"anyone noticed that the Spurs 5-0 game is missing off the season review DVD that came out on Monday??"

:lol:

Just watched it and yes the 5-0 Spurs game is missing and to be fair it's poor effort of a DVD all round imho.

Don't think it would have been too much to ask for a couple of players to give a few interviews and Pards to top and tail it and maybe a little "flicks and tricks" compilation thrown in for good measure.

As you say, basically just the goals.

TBF, I wasn't particularly looking forward to watching the Spurs thrashing but to miss out a fixture is completely unforgiveable.

The DVD version of a "schoolboy error".

EDIT: or possibly just not giving a flying f&ck because we're all mugs who'll suck up any old sh1te wrapped in black and white.

and another Irish club bites the dust, Irish Premier Division club Monaghan United forced to pull out of the league because they couldn't afford to stay in it. Wonder if our dear leader John Delaney is aware of this or is he still drunk

Guest Roger Kint

Danny Fullbrook has died.

Heard that this morning, had no time for him as a journalist but he came across well whenever i heard him on radio. 40 is no age and has had a horrible time of it for a while with cancer. Very sad RIP

Guest bimpy474

Danny Fullbrook has died.

FFS only 40......i'm 41, poor fella, life is just not fair so often.