Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Probably relevant to the materialism thread and football tops thread but I bought the England away shirt from Sports Direct for only £14.99 today, the offer is only on until Monday and if you have kids the children's one is even less. Quite a good deal, that is if your not part of the "I'm not giving Ashley my money via Sports Direct" club.

It was £12.50 from JJB Sports last weekend.

Still though, ~ £15 is a good deal.

Probably relevant to the materialism thread and football tops thread but I bought the England away shirt from Sports Direct for only £14.99 today, the offer is only on until Monday and if you have kids the children's one is even less. Quite a good deal, that is if your not part of the "I'm not giving Ashley my money via Sports Direct" club.

It was £12.50 from JJB Sports last weekend.

Still though, ~ £15 is a good deal.

Fuck.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Probably Giggs but ESPN have bought the rights to Euro 2016, meaning it will not be on the BBC or ITV.

Isn't the Euros on the list of events that must be show on terrestrial television? Unless OFCOM have changed the rules.

It has to be on terrestrial.

It may also be on ESPN though, shared, not sure why they'd do that though.

Yeah otherwise Sky would out bid everyone time ago..... theres no way in hell it wont be on terrestial, just shared like you say.

I am selling off  some of my football shirts,all in large adults.Some of them include our newcastle away orange long sleeve shirt and this years Barca away shirt with messi 10 on the back.I dont really want to sell but getting married this year...very expensive  :sad:.

Pm me If anyones interested I can show you pictures,etc.Cheers

Diego Maradona's team just threw away a 3-1 away win in the first leg and lost in the Gulf Club Championship, they lost to my former club (Muharrag)  most of the team are my former team mates, he looks like he's about to cry..oo wait he is :lol: