Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

What was the crack with that old boiler with the ponytail who I kept seeing with the Spanish squad? She was always next to the pitch whenever they made substitutions. Hardly like the Chelsea physio  :joey:

Btw, did I read the aforementioned Chelsea  is no longer there? Pards got her coming here?  :tobey:

Megan Rapinoe has today announced that she is a homosexual.

Was giddy until I went on Google Images :(

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu158/thrace_3/pinoealwayson3.png

:notbad:

I'd hit that tbh.

Still think it's mental that this lot get no support from the club.

Sponsor Information and Packages for 2012-13 Season

Last season (2011-12) Newcastle United Women’s Football Team went 20 games undefeated and finished top of the Northern Women’s Combination League with 56 points.  NUWFC finished 12 points clear of the second placed team – Sheffield Wednesday LFC.

As a result NUWFC will be playing in the FA Women’s Premier League (Northern Division) in 2012-13.  A major step up for what is still a very young team but a challenge that the whole club is looking forward to.

The ladies are self-funding and have to raise all their own funds to enable them to train and play at the very top of their chosen sport. They receive no financial support or kit from the main NUFC club and each player has to combine working in their normal day to day jobs or studies at University / College / Sixth Form, with the considerable demands of training twice a week &  playing on a Sunday for Newcastle United WFC.

NUWFC need companies, organisations and individuals to help us raise the funds necessary to cover the costs of running and supporting both the First and Reserve teams. All of the NUWFC team players & coaches are all amateurs / volunteers. The club is run by a dedicated band of volunteers who receive no payment for their time or duties.

Can you help NUWFC?

http://nuwfc.com/sponsors

Guest frazernufc

Just had a quick look through the womens team on the website. Best bit of talent in there is defiantly Stephanie Loraine

so that transfer request worked out for Holt, nice shiny new long contract with nice shiny wage rise

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC

BREAKING NEWS: Grant Holt signs new 3 year deal and former Barnsley man Jacob Butterfield signs - more to follow on