Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Just stay up for 13 minutes longer, or set your alarm for 13 minutes earlier.

Hans' life lessons.

This relies on sleep being considered worthless, or less worthy than time spent awake.

Which is wrong.

Gregory van der Wiel has spoken to Dutch media (Algemeen Dagblad) and said the following:

"I don't know how serious their interest was, but it was never in my mind to move to Newcastle"

"I was raised in Amsterdam and I want to live in a big city. I couldn't picture myself living in the middle of nowhere in Newcastle anyway".

Well...

Gregory van der Wiel has spoken to Dutch media (Algemeen Dagblad) and said the following:

"I don't know how serious their interest was, but it was never in my mind to move to Newcastle"

"I was raised in Amsterdam and I want to live in a big city. I couldn't picture myself living in the middle of nowhere in Newcastle anyway".

Well...

Middle of nowhere :lol:

What a twat

Guest GeordieBatistuta

The first team were training down Tynemouth beach this morning. They had some football tennis on the go and a little game of 6-a-side. Was sat at Crusoe's and all you could hear was Bigirimana laughing!

Two welshmen come across a sheep with it's head stuck in the fence. One of the two goes down and starts fucking the sheep. He then looks to the other one and says "don't you want to join in?"

The second welshman says "alright then" and then goes down and sticks his head in the fence.

Two welshmen come across a sheep with it's head stuck in the fence. One of the two goes down and starts fucking the sheep. He then looks to the other one and says "don't you want to join in?"

The second welshman says "alright then" and then goes down and sticks his head in the fence.

:lol: :lol:

To be frank, most foreigners probably look at the map, see Newcastle so far up north and think it's just full of sheep.

Dark age levels of Geographical education in mainland Europe or something else?

I'm sure there are many similarly sized cities in Spain that you have little to no knowledge of...

Remember the thread from last year i think, where somebody compared Newcastle and Sunderland by pictures. Ie a picture of our train station vs a picture of theirs and so on?

I'd be really grateful if someone would post a link as it popped into my head earlier and i've been giggling inside for ages. :lol: I've tried to find it myself but, well basically i'm crap.