Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I get Lampard because honestly he looks past it these days

He scored loads last season and has a few this season tbf. He'll always score goals but he's being replaced with younger players. Nolan-esque.

Not sure what it's got to do with Benitez though. In the likely event he's not kept on, he'll be gone before they are.

I get Lampard because honestly he looks past it these days

He scored loads last season and has a few this season tbf. He'll always score goals but he's being replaced with younger players. Nolan-esque.

Not sure what it's got to do with Benitez though. In the likely event he's not kept on, he'll be gone before they are.

True but Chelsea play a different way these days where he's forced to play alongside Mikel and quite frankly he's not suited to playing there and especially not now where his legs seems to have gone.

Having Ramires in there instead of him is better for the balance of the team with Hazard, Oscar and Mata ahead of them.

He is still a decent option to come off the bench mind but Cole is still an extremely important first team player which is why that shocks me more.

Not many quality LB's around that are not already at massive clubs so replacing him will be a tough task, Lampard on the other hand has already been replaced in all honesty.

Guest neesy111

Anyone watching Soccer AM? Just did an away days feature on sunderland. Had some fat guy rapping or something - had definitely pissed himself!

http://i.imgur.com/mUKUvl.jpg