Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

What's this obsession with Buffon by the way? Casillas had a storming season, particularly for country.

Buffon got to that same final tbf and was unbeaten in the league....

There's arguments for both of them IMO i preferred Buffon but i could see why anyone would prefer Casillas.

What's this obsession with Buffon by the way? Casillas had a storming season, particularly for country.

Still think he's the best in the world.

Got a mate who's a Chelsea ST holder in the Shed End, he just texted me saying they've now started singing 'I dont care about Roman, he don't care about me! All we care about...is CFC'.

Stealing puuuuusssyholes

Got a mate who's a Chelsea ST holder in the Shed End, he just texted me saying they've now started singing 'I dont care about Roman, he don't care about me! All we care about...is CFC'.

Stealing puuuuusssyholes

:lol: Roman's the only reason they're where they are. If he really felt like that, then he shouldn't have bought a season ticket. Have absolutely no sympathy, I'm afraid.

They would probably be in the lower leagues by now if it wasn't for him, I remember it being reported they were in real financial difficulties, us being linked to Terry, 'Terry's All Gold' and everything.

He's the best thing that has ever happened to that club by a distance. f***ing idiots.

Well it does depend upon what you want from a club, but yeah. If you have an issue with being handed infinite money, walk away. It's a bit late to complain now.

Fuck off, Stuart Hall.

:thup: Always thought he was a self-important up-himself twat and could never understand the kudos he got. I assume people thought he must be clever or summat because they couldn't see through his blatant fakery. Not at all surprised. When I get to his bullshit in the Radio Times I can't turn the page quick enough. Maybe they'll find someone who knows what they're talking about now. A monumental shitbag imo.

FourFourTwo has listed the 100 best players in the world.

Apparently Gareth Bale is nr 11, Rooney nr 10 and Zlatan nr 13.

I know my Swedish bias comes into play, but still. How anyone who's watched football in the last year can consider Bale a better player than Zlatan is not in my universe.

I know my Swedish bias comes into play, but still. How anyone who's watched football in the last year can consider Bale a better player than Zlatan is not in my universe.

Most importantly, where is Hatem?

Haven't seen the full list yet. Presumably somewhere between 1st and 1st.

Guest Roger Kint

Just looked for it on their site and its not up yet. Did find the 100 greatest Premier League goals. Some utter shite in the top 10 like  :lol:

Special mention for No 100  :lol:

Haven't seen the full list yet. Presumably somewhere between 1st and 1st.

There's no HBA. :lol:

Gerrard makes it in though, of course. Laughable list.

Bale is a good player but his hype is ridiculous.

Honestly i think the general public have gone from overrating him to underrating him now.....

Player gets insane hype from media thus receives so much abuse and becomes underrated.... it always f*cking happens and i think it's happened with Bale.

I think he's a pretty fantastic player and one of the best in the league but nowhere near as much the media hypes him.

He's not better than Ibra either.