Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Man United coming to Australia next year as part of their 2013 pre-season tour. Good tickets for the Sydney game cost $169 (110GBP). Absolutely ridiculous. It costs me less than 100 quid for return travel and a match ticket from Ireland. $169 for a pre-season game ffs.

Isn't the average wage significantly higher in Oz anyhow? My mate lives in Perth and has paid $42 for 3 beers before.

42 dollaridoos?!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080331191257/simpsons/images/e/ef/Andy.jpg

:lol:

Gordan Taylor is wanting netting around pitches to protect players. :undecided:

We've had it on our stand for a few years now for this reason. It sounded horrible when it was first announced, but really you barely even notice it. Of course, it shouldn't be fucking needed and it's better without it, but it's not the end of the world either. Then again, at somewhere like SJP it would stick out a lot more than it did here.

Do you go to many AIK games?

Man United coming to Australia next year as part of their 2013 pre-season tour. Good tickets for the Sydney game cost $169 (110GBP). Absolutely ridiculous. It costs me less than 100 quid for return travel and a match ticket from Ireland. $169 for a pre-season game ffs.

Isn't the average wage significantly higher in Oz anyhow? My mate lives in Perth and has paid $42 for 3 beers before.

42 dollaridoos?!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080331191257/simpsons/images/e/ef/Andy.jpg

:lol: :lol:

We've had it on our stand for a few years now for this reason. It sounded horrible when it was first announced, but really you barely even notice it. Of course, it shouldn't be fucking needed and it's better without it, but it's not the end of the world either. Then again, at somewhere like SJP it would stick out a lot more than it did here.

Yeah, pretty much all of them that I can. Haven't had a season ticket for a couple of years now as I missed too many games as I work every Saturday so it wasn't worth it, I'd say I miss about three home games every season. Really looking forward to next year when we're moving to our new stadium.

Just watching the highlights from the derby again and just noticed when Rooney scores the opener and slides on the turf in front of some City fans, there's an Asian City fan (not Oldtype) frantically trying to get his camera ready to take a picture of us celebrating. :lol:

Don't think I've ever seen that before.

They stealing your Asians now?

When Zabaleta scored, this happened:

http://i.imgur.com/S0W6N.gif

Yeah, pretty much all of them that I can. Haven't had a season ticket for a couple of years now as I missed too many games as I work every Saturday so it wasn't worth it, I'd say I miss about three home games every season. Really looking forward to next year when we're moving to our new stadium.

:thup:

You rarely mention it on here so didn't know whether you were hardcore.

What about away games?

Just don't think there's any interest in Swedish football on here, which is why I rarely talk about it. I mentioned it after we beat PSV in the Europa League as that was a pretty big deal, and I'm sure I said something when we won the league in 2009, but overall talking about AIK losing to Örebro just doesn't seem too interesting to this board :lol:

Nah, don't go to away games. Been to a few, but I don't really enjoy it that much, plus I haven't really got the money or time for it anyway.

If AIK and Newcastle were to play (man I hoped for us to be in the same group in the EL), I'd support NUFC every time, just like I support England when we play Sweden.

Just don't think there's any interest in Swedish football on here, which is why I rarely talk about it. I mentioned it after we beat PSV in the Europa League as that was a pretty big deal, and I'm sure I said something when we won the league in 2009, but overall talking about AIK losing to Örebro just doesn't seem too interesting to this board :lol:

Nah, don't go to away games. Been to a few, but I don't really enjoy it that much, plus I haven't really got the money or time for it anyway.

If AIK and Newcastle were to play (man I hoped for us to be in the same group in the EL), I'd support NUFC every time, just like I support England when we play Sweden.

What do you not like about away games? Over here it's the best thing about supporting a team tbh.

Not even any interest among the other Swedes on here, I can confirm.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews

The Manchester City fan who ran on to the pitch at the end of the Manchester derby has issued an apology #SSN

Oh well thats alright then

Worked for the mackem that hit Harper.

What do you not like about away games? Over here it's the best thing about supporting a team tbh.

When you go to away games, you get to go to proper stadiums, over here they are, with a few exceptions, proper fucking dumps with no atmosphere and 5000 people there. The one time I've gone with a "supporter bus", there was nothing but a bunch of pissed 14 year olds singing their shit songs for 6 hours, which you can imagine how much fun that would be :lol: Then there's always that fucking drum that's always there, and this will make me sound like an old grumpy bastard, but I can't stand drums at football games, it ruins the atmosphere for me.

The Manchester City fan who ran on to the pitch at the end of the Manchester derby has issued an apology #SSN

"I've been a City supporter all my life, and I've had a season ticket for three years." :kinnear:

"I've been a Cunt all my life, and I've had a season ticket for three years." :kinnear:

On Twitter Mike Parry has just suggested the Premier League use "force shields" that can fire coins back at those that throw them instead of nets.

http://i.imgur.com/UmpOi.gif

Who we gonner get to put these forcefields up, General Zod and his mates?