Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

Clearly they've enticed who they think is a better / bigger manager with a January war chest to get them promoted.  Cardiff will win the league, 2nd to 6th is up for grabs though.

Clearly they've enticed who they think is a better / bigger manager with a January war chest to get them promoted.  Cardiff will win the league, 2nd to 6th is up for grabs though.

wouldn't say its a cert for Cardiff to win the league given their track record of screwing it up

Guest neesy111

wouldn't say its a cert for Cardiff to win the league given their track record of screwing it up

That's true, think they'll do it this year.  Can't see anyone else in chasing pack putting in a strong run between now and end of the season.

http://cdn-2.cinemaparadiso.co.uk/1210161201498_l.jpg

What a DVD. I'm only 28 goals in and I'm having the best Christmas ever. There's about 5 and a half hours left  :drool:

Got it yesterday as well. Never realised how good Beardsley was, some of his goals were just outrageous.

Was actually going to post about this, watched 1-100 last night. Beardsley and Cole as a partnership were unbelievable, considering we'd just been promoted we were fucking teams up with ease.

What a DVD. I'm only 28 goals in and I'm having the best Christmas ever. There's about 5 and a half hours left  :drool:

Got it yesterday as well. Never realised how good Beardsley was, some of his goals were just outrageous.

Was actually going to post about this, watched 1-100 last night. Beardsley and Cole as a partnership were unbelievable, considering we'd just been promoted we were fucking teams up with ease.

My first season of properly watching football that, I was spoilt. Have such a soft spot for that goal away to QPR, perfect link up play.

Was actually going to post about this, watched 1-100 last night. Beardsley and Cole as a partnership were unbelievable, considering we'd just been promoted we were f***ing teams up with ease.

My first season of properly watching football that, I was spoilt. Have such a soft spot for that goal away to QPR, perfect link up play.

Just watched the first 50 goals.

Does everyone's do the Xbox achievement sound with the xbox-style achievement symbol for hat-tricks and 50 goals etc? Or is it specially hooked up to the 360?

And aye man, Beardsley and Cole. Would love to see Beardsley against current players.

Was actually going to post about this, watched 1-100 last night. Beardsley and Cole as a partnership were unbelievable, considering we'd just been promoted we were f***ing teams up with ease.

Just watched the first 50 goals.

Does everyone's do the Xbox achievement sound with the xbox-style achievement symbol for hat-tricks and 50 goals etc? Or is it specially hooked up to the 360?

And aye man, Beardsley and Cole. Would love to see Beardsley against current players.

It does it on my Blu-Ray player so it must be on the DVD. "Goal against Sunderland" is a good one :lol:

watched disc 1 of this last night.

the memories!! 

had forgotten how s*** Guivarch's, Andersson's and Tomasson's goals were. Maric ffs :lol:

Diego Gavilan scoring at Anfield Highfield Road. Chris Bassedas scoring at Everton

Malcolm Allen, John Beresford, Lee Clark, Clarence Acuna, Daniel Cordone, Kevin Gallacher, Tino Asprilla, Ketsbaia, Big Dunc, Steve Watson, Robbie Elliot  :smitten: :smitten:

Had also forgotten how good Stephen Glass was for us. Scored some remarkable goals! And what a blinding player young Kieron Dyer was!!!

Paul Dalglish scored for us :anguish: