Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Think it looks brilliant, well done.

On the 8bitgoals I think the Amiga was a 32-bit machine, definitely not 8-bit.

Much as I love it, couldn't Sensible Software sue in theory as you are profiting from their game?

Sorry to end on a downer!

I think unless he was using their sprites (I think that's what they're called) and/or advertising using the Sensible Soccer name then they couldn't do anything?

Think it looks brilliant, well done.

On the 8bitgoals I think the Amiga was a 32-bit machine, definitely not 8-bit.

Much as I love it, couldn't Sensible Software sue in theory as you are profiting from their game?

Sorry to end on a downer!

I think unless he was using their sprites (I think that's what they're called) and/or advertising using the Sensible Soccer name then they couldn't do anything?

They are fine with it, Sensible Soccer is now pretty much open source. Having said that I'm not planning on using Sensible Soccer in the name to avoid any confusion

Bale has immense pace, but he's nowhere near as strong or I actually don't even think he's as fast as Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is arguably the greatest athlete to have played the game. Physically he has absolutely everything.

Bale has immense pace, but he's nowhere near as strong or I actually don't even think he's as fast as Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is arguably the greatest athlete to have played the game. Physically he has absolutely everything.

:thup: the guy is crazy.

How prevalent is performance and drug use is football? The number of people who have been caught using over these years seems to be incredibly and remarkably low.

My favourite sport is basketball and I am always stunned that a sport featuring power athletes who are repeatedly jumping and sprinting has almost no suspicion or conviction of drug use. It is similar in football. Considering the athletes at the top level play nearly all year round and the amount of strength, pace, and endurance required to play in the best leagues, I just find it difficult to believe that no one is looking for ways of improving unnaturally.

"    What Bale's got that Ronaldo hasn't is incredible strength and power. Ronaldo is quick but when Bale gets up a head of steam, there's no stopping him."

man needs locking up for his own safety :lol:

I'm wondering if he's just written out the Ronaldo at Man U out of his memory completely and is just going by how he looked when he first came over. Bales a great player but he's not world class (then again my world class standards are ridiculously high and I think theres only 4 players in the world who are world class in Xavi Iniesta Ronaldo and Messi)

Pundits seem to be falling over themselves to proclaim Bale as one of the best in the world. I don't understand why they're so desperate to push this all of a sudden.

the Rooney bandwagons proven to be a dud re one of worlds best players and they seem desperate for someone playing in the prem to be one of the best in the world