Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest firetotheworks

I'd be genuinely shocked if it wasn't one of Real or Barca, tbh. I've thought that Man United have looked like a very ordinary team for a few years now, but they're still always up there. Chelsea last year showed how illogical football can be.

I think Man Utd are going to beat Real Madrid and unless they get Barca before the final they will be there.

Its a possibility but Dortmund, Bayern and Juve are all capable of beating them and vice versa. Barca are clear favorites but the other 5 are on a similar level and all capable of beating each other.

Dortmund for starters? You've had a shocker there Froggy.

Yeah fuck me it came across wrong. I'm just confident of beating all the other teams over two legs except Barcelona and Real Madrid. I didn't mean for it to come across like I think it's a forgone conclusion if we draw anyone else. :lol:

I hope you get Dortmund now and they humiliate you. "Confident of beating anyone but Real and Barcelona", clearly you haven't seen the likes of Dortmund or you'd shit your pants if you drew them in the next round.

I hope you get Dortmund now and they humiliate you. "Confident of beating anyone but Real and Barcelona", clearly you haven't seen the likes of Dortmund or you'd shit your pants if you drew them in the next round.

I'm well aware of Dortmund and how good they are. I've watched them plenty of times this season and last. I'm allowed to be confident of beating a team, regardless of how good they've been. I would rather face them than Bayern as well.

There are 6 teams who can win it IMO and those teams are Juventus, Barca, Dortmund, Bayern, Real Madrid and Man Yoo.

Any one outside that 6 and its a shock on the same lines as Porto winning it in 2004.

I had a bet on Dortmund last season at 40/1. :(

However the Liverpool game will move to Sunday, 28th April with a 12 noon kick-off, and remain live on ESPN, should Liverpool reach the Europa League semi-final.

What if we get through ???